I'm back and married!!! :-)

Dani, congratulations! Thank you for sharing your video clips with us. What a beautiful couple.:) Your husband has a great voice, Dani. What a beautiful song.

Hi Dani,

Congratulations to you & your new hubby & your son. Your wedding was beautiful & you looked truly gorgeous. I'm not able to see the video clips but the pictures were wonderful. Thanks so much for sharing them!

My DH is a singer too. We've been married 26 years this January. Oh my!

Best wishes,
Ruth

Okay I finally got home and online so I could see the videos and pics. GORGEOUS !!!!!!!!!! Dani, you got married on Sweetest Day!! So did I, 16 years ago!! Isn't October a perfect month in which to get married? LOL!!

Thank you so much for sharing something so personal and special with all of us!!!!

Carol
:) :) :) :) :) :)

Congratulations Dani! You both look radiant! Hope you enjoyed your special day!

Cheers
LizN

Congratulations Dani and thanks so much for sharing the beautiful pictures! I'm so glad that everything went so well for you!

Best wishes,

Erica

Oh Dani Congratulations and thank you for sharing your beautiful videos and pictures! Beautiful, beautiful, beautiful! You both look so in love! Best wishes to you and here's to your life together!! :) :) :)

Jo

Dani,

What an experience! I just happen to have headphones on, and the first clip brought a little tear to my eye... but the second one blew me away!

Is your husband a professional singer? That song was wonderful! The electric guitar at the end where it fades out was fantastic!!

Thanks for sharing your special day.

-Connie

Dani, Congratulations!! Oh my you and your bridal party looked so beautiful!! Your dress is simply breathtaking, wow! I am glad your day was everything you hoped it would be:) May you share an eternity filled with much love, health and happiness! Thank you for sharing your special day with all of us!

Just wondering.....how did you know he was the one??

Wow!! Thanks to you all!!!

Carole! Yes, I found out it was Sweetest Day after we already chose the date! 16 years ago for you on Sweetest Day! How neat!!! :)

Sandy! I knew he was the one the first day I met him. I met him while he was in a show called "Tony n' Tina's Wedding" in Chicago. I was in the audience and he was playing the best man. He kept picking me out of the audience to dance with me and I could NOT stop smiling the whole night long. Even when I went to bed that night I was still smiling! :)

Connie,

Yes, he sings for a living but has a day job too.

You are all very sweet!

:D

The professional pictures will be up online in about a week or so. I'll be sure to post that link. :)

OH..MY..GOSH..Dani! Everything was SOO beautiful, bride and groom included! You looked radiant and your husband is very handsome!

CONGRATULATIONS!!

BTW I have a Scott too (15+ years and counting), they make WONDERFUL husbands! :)

Nadine

~~Happiness is an Attitude~~

Beautiful pictures, Dani! Your husband has a GORGEOUS voice and you two really look radiant. Congratulations and best wishes for a lifetime of love and happiness together.:)

Dani~
Congratulations to Scott and you; your pictures disply great contentment. May the honeymoon last indefinately! (Ours is almost 21 years and going strong!)
:D :D :D

Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=1

Congratulations Dani! I hope you have many, many happy years together!
T. :)

Congratulations, Dani. Beautiful pictures.

Coincidentally, we were on the island of Cozumel the same week for our vacation. I know you had fabulous weather. I love that area.

Dani,

Congratulations!!! The pictures and videos are just beautiful. You looked fantastic and make a really cute couple.

Beverly

Dani,
What a beautiful wedding. You both look like you are so full of love for each other. Your husband is an excellent singer. I have climbed all of those steps at Tulum (sp.). It's been a few years. They seemed much narrower than they look. The view from the top is awesome. Great looking couple, congratulations.
Diane Sue

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.