I'm BAAAAAAAAAAAACK!

jdoll

Cathlete
hey ladies! my wedding/honeymoon was so fantastic! we will definitely be going back there! the weather was perfect, the food superb, the staff very impressive, the drinks strong and the... well, the rest is a secret! it was so great and relaxing to get away and we had the time of our lives!:7

i missed you all and i can't wait to workout tomorrow!!! i didn't gain any weight though!! that's a plus! i am also proud to say that i stuck to the no sweets challenge and only had a very tiny bite of my own wedding cake.

now, back to normal *sigh*

jes:D }(

p.s. pics soon!

Welcome back! We missed you...where in Mexico did you go/stay? DH and I need to get away and I would really like to go to Mexico.

Congrats on the wedding again!

Tammy

Welcome back, Jes! I'm glad you enjoyed your honeymoon so much. When the food, accomodations and weather all cooperate so well it makes the whole thing even better! :p

I'm very impressed with your dedication to the no sweets challenge AND not gaining any weight. You rock!! I bet your husband is dedicated to his health, too. Right? ;)

Connie :D

Yeahhh!!! We've missed you mucho! Hope you didn't tear it it so much you'll have nothing left for July! Wait a minute, this is JES, I'm talking to. Never mind.

Now if Charlotte will only come back soon.

Marla:D

Welcome back jes! Glad you had fun and way to go NO weight gain! I bet I know what you did to keep it off :)

Marla, Charlottes is back....see daily check-in

Terri

Hey, Jes, glad you're back, we missed you!

Happy to hear you had a great time - can't wait for pictures!

Angie

Glad you're back Jes. Sounds like your honeymoon was a dream come true! Especially since you didn't gain any weight! Way to go!
Talk to ya soon!
Kali:D

Missed you too....:)...I was thinking just yesterday that you must be having the time of your life...http://bestsmileys.com/signs15/3.gif[/img]...so strong drinks?? http://bestsmileys.com/drinking/10.gif[/img]..Cheers....:)..Carole

Aw! thanks for missing me! i did check my email a few times, but it was ALL i could do not to hop on the forum durring my "down time"}(

Tammy: we went to Secrets Excellence Riviera Cancun built last year (opened in Oct 2004) and it is 30 mins outside of Cancun technically in Puerto Morelos. www.secretsresorts.com

best resort we have ever been to and all inclusive!

pics are up ladies!

jes

Welcome back Jes! Sounds like you had soooo much fun! :) I can't believe you stuck with the No Sweets Challenge too - what a trooper you are! ;)

Welcome back Jes! You are truly an iron woman, sticking to the diet on your honeymoon!

Glad you had a good time. Looking forward to those pics.;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.