Illinois Get Together Dates?

Illinois Get Together Dates?

• Total voters

dani21496

Cathlete
Please vote. We'll have a lot of fun!!!!!

9/10 and 10/22 both work for me. How about everyone??? Cheesecake Factory is right near Neiman Marcus at the Oak Brook Terrace Shopping Center Mall. We could do some major SHOPPING too! This is the best shopping in the Chicago area besides Michigan Avenue!

We could meet at Cheesecake Factory around 12:30 p.m. or so?

http://www.oakbrookcenter.com/

Here is the link with directions:

http://www.oakbrookcenter.com/MallInfo/Directions/

Mmmm... Cheesecake Factory... :9 I love Oakbrook Terrace Mall! :)

Either of those dates works for me (as of now). Count me in! :D

Dani & Emily,

Can I crash your Illinois get together? :) Dani, I hope to one day thank you in person for the Oreo Ball recipe. :)

Autumn

~I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there isn't, than live my life as if there isn't, and die to find out there is.~

Shoot! Our wedding anniversary is Oct.21. I'm not sure what our plans would be. It's possible I would be available on Oct.22.

Dallas

Ok, I am glad you created a new topic :). It was getting hard to sift through all the replys (remember all, I am new!) and get the most updated information. At this point, I can do both dates.

webbgirl

Of course Autumn!!! The more the merrier! Please come! "Oreo Balls"...will I ever live that one down? TeeHee!!

Dallas, it looks like Sept 10th has more votes so far. :7

You are so kind! Thank you for the invite... though I kinda invited myself. Oh, I do need to come out of my shell. :)

Dani, I am forever grateful for the Oreo Balls. :) In fact, my family and friends are too.

Autumn

I think both dates are fine with me. Though I have to check when is my daughter Sept competition date.

Can't wait to meet you all.

WantFit

>You are so kind! Thank you for the invite... though I kinda
>invited myself. Oh, I do need to come out of my shell. :)
>
>Dani, I am forever grateful for the Oreo Balls. :) In fact,
>my family and friends are too.
>
>
>Autumn

Really??? Awwwww! Yes, please come out of that shell! We want you there. :7

Now how could I resist the opportunity to meet you in person Shelley?

I'm not an Illinois Catheite either... shhhhhhhhh... but Chicago is sooooo close.

Autumn

Yeah Shelley! You should totally come to Chicago! :) You could drop your Canadian accent in favor of a nasal Chicago accent - you'll fit right in, eh? ;)

>Are you getting together in/near Chicago. That's only a
>four-hour drive for me.
>
>Marla
>
>

Yes! In Oak Brook...a west suburb of Chicago. If you could come, that would be fantastic!!!!

Wow, looks like it's a good turn out....Dani, Autumn, Emily, Shelley (All the way from Canada?!), Sabrina, Wantfit, Marla, Suzanne, and me of course. What about Angie (finsgirl)? Fun Fun Fun! I haven't been to Oak Brook since last summer and I live 35 minutes away for cryin' out loud!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.