Illinois Cathe fan GTG evites have been sent!

dani21496

Cathlete
I just sent out the evite.

If anyone else would like to go, please email me and I will send you an evite.

Everyone is invited...you don't have to be from Illinois! :p

I believe I sent one to everyone who said they were interested. If you didn't get it, or someone else would like one please let me know!

My email address is nick21496 at yahoo dot com.

Here's the info:

"We're going to have a great time everyone! I hope to see you there. We will be meeting for lunch at The Cheesecake Factory at Oak Brook Shopping Center at 12:30 p.m. on Saturday, October 22nd. Then we'll go crazy and shop 'til we drop! Sound fun??

Here's the link to the Oak Brook Shopping Center so you can get an idea what kind of stores they have.

http://www.oakbrookcenter.com/

Oakbrook Center is conveniently located just 18 miles west of Chicago, 16 miles south of O'Hare International Airport and 18 miles north of Midway Airport.

Here is a link with general directions to the shopping center.
The Cheesecake Factory is located right near Neiman Marcus.

http://www.oakbrookcenter.com/MallInfo/Directions/

I hope to see my fellow Cathe friends/fans there. :)"

I will be at a conference, giving a workshop at that exact time, but I'll be with you in spirit (maybe we could do a March get-together as well?). May I should break into some kickboxing moves in the middle of my presentation, just to send you guys some fitness vibes (hmm....how to tie that in to a presentation on games for the French classroom? I'm sure I can think of SOME way to do it! Maybe one game will involve participants doing some moves on the high step? OMG, that would kill some of my audience!)

Yay!! Everyone I'm just toooo excited!!!!!

Kathryn,

That's funny! Maybe we will have another GTG in March after this one! That would be great!!
:D

I responded too. Should we wear our running/studio shoes for all that shopping you have planned?! :p I guess we'll have to work off the cheesecake :9 somehow!

Kathyrn, that would be hysterical if you put some kb moves into your presentation. Talk about keeping everyone's attention. ;-)

I better make sure my husband knows, so our anniversary plans our for Friday.

Dallas

I already told my SO. I'm sure that will mean that I'll get the cold shoulder from now until I get back from Chicago. *sigh*

>I already told my SO. I'm sure that will mean that I'll get
>the cold shoulder from now until I get back from Chicago.
>*sigh*

Shelley, you can always bring SO!!! :7 I'm just so excited you are actually coming!!!! Wahoo!!!

>I'm dragging my DH and kids with me. :) It will be a nice
>weekend get away.

That's great!! How awesome!!! Don't forget to respond on the evite "Yes", "No" and how many guests. That's where I'm keeping track of the responses. There's even a place to mark how many guests you are bringing! Yay!!

I can't wait!

Well, DH and the kids will be joining me in Chicago. I'll leave them behind to join ya'll. Of course, Sydney is a Cathe fan too. She loves to workout. ;)

Autumn

>Hi, I think I can make it. I am looking forward to meeting
>everybody.
>Suzanne

That's great Suzanne! I just sent you an evite!

Also, FYI everyone:

I have added another link to the evite with Oak Brook Hotel information! The Marriot is directly across the street from the shopping center. If you need any other info, please let me know!

http://www.oakbrookhotels.com/about.asp

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.