If you had your own country

beth6395

Cathlete
and you were President what would some of your laws be?

Nobody would want to live in my country

#1. If you are 100% guilty of murder there is no locking you up for more trials and appeals no getting educated Immediate Death. Women that take a life of their child they are not going to a mental facility they will be confined to a cell with pictures of the children hung high to see every day for the rest of their lives. I know some will not agree here but if your are that mentally unstable you know it and it is your responsibility to get it under control (Brooke Shields is an example here she admitted it and dealt with it got it under control)

#2. Any abuse of Animals you will be doing time not sitting in a comfortable room you will be out cleaning my country.

#3. Any abuse to children your private areas will be removed

#4. Realistic and affordable Health care and prescriptions to everyone. Suing of a doctor will not be allowed unless it was sexual abuse then they would be dealt with accordingly.

#5. Reasonable rates for fun activities for families to do more together

#6. Whatever it took to have clean air and no pollution

#7. Take care of my country first before helping another.

#8. EDUCATION EDUCATION EDUCATION! AFFORDABLE AND REASONABLE EVERYWHERE
beth6395

"Another one that proves equipment is not necessary to get the job done" -Cathe Friedrich

If i were president of my own country these are a few things i would like. I know this is as about as fantasy as it gets but we can dream. Here are a few.

1. Free health care to all.. we have it here in Canada and it works.

2. No war.. peace peace peace. All the money saved from military would go to free health care and free education for all. And social services.

3. There would be no poor in my country.. no one would go hungry.

4.The environment would be very important. Ethenol only and solar and wind/water power would be used only. No oil, coal or gas.. etc.

5. Women would have the right to choose what is right for them.

6. Same sex couples would have all the same rights as anyone else. They can get married etc.

7. No religion... just the love of and respect of all people, animals and the environment. The "religion" of mother earth. I would Go back to pagan times and dance for the harvest!

8. I would want my political party to be from all different races and backgounds. My vice president would be black and gay.

I could go on and on.. but i want breakfast.

Have a good day.

"4.The environment would be very important. Ethenol only and solar and wind/water power would be used only. No oil, coal or gas.. etc."

Just so you know, the making of Ethanel has a HUGE impact on the environment, specifically the underground water supply. There is a big debate about this right now in my county.

I would start a war with the United States.
Surrender quickly.
Then let the U.S. rebuild my country. or just give me a couple of Billion and I could do it myself.:+

Well it still is a lot better than oil, coal and natural gas. There is no perfect answer. Well then i would work hard on trying to develop cold fusion, heee. Or i am sure there are ways to protect the water supply by keeping Ethenol plants contained and re using the water supply and recycling it purley for the purpose of Ethenol... since it is my country i would have the best scientists/environmentalists figure it all out for me.

If they have figured that it, it is not out yet. Meanwhile they want to build 3 in the county and badly hurt the aquafier. This without the proper studies to determine the impact.

Since this is kinda of a dream thread, instead of Ethonel, my country would have all the money to develop cars that did not run on fuels, but were solar powered, and energy that was solar and wind powered. We certainly have enough wind around here!

Bill is onto something. I would also forcibly deport stupid (as in ignorant) people and celebrities, who contribute nothing to the greater good. Leg warmers, 80s hair-doos, almost the entire catalog of gangsta rap, and fast food would also be banned and punishable by public foot stomping. Every Doctor Hook recording ever made would be burned and people who don't clean up after their animals in public places would be executed. ANd Pee Wee Herman would probably serve on the cabinet.... 'cause this is my United States of Whateva!

< Every Doctor Hook recording ever made would be burned >

Now that's a strong aversion to Doctor Hook. You mean you don't like "The Cover of the Rolling Stone"? Wasn't that musical genius?!

"Wanna see my picture on the cover, wanna buy five copies for my mother, wanna see my smilin' face..." }( }( }( }( }( }( }(

It's stuck in your head now, isn't it. :p

>Bill is onto something. I would also forcibly deport stupid
>(as in ignorant) people and celebrities, who contribute
>nothing to the greater good. Leg warmers, 80s hair-doos,
>almost the entire catalog of gangsta rap, and fast food would
>also be banned and punishable by public foot stomping. Every
>Doctor Hook recording ever made would be burned and people who
>don't clean up after their animals in public places would be
>executed. ANd Pee Wee Herman would probably serve on the
>cabinet.... 'cause this is my United States of Whateva!

Ok, I am signing up, where do I get my passport?

(1)You would have to pay taxes if you donot workout

(2) And another thing...fast food places would not be allowed in my country and good healthy food would be cheaper anyways. Like cigarettes, you would have to pay alot if you want a box of ho ho's, etc. All healthy food would be very inexpensive

(3)Slow drivers that drive 5-30 miles below the speed limit will be subject to a large fine and those that drive 5-30 miles above the speed limit will greatly be allowed..no limit. In my country, you live on the edge or die trying. lol

But alas Rilbe4 that is not the question. The question is if you ran your own country...U.S. or otherwise. This isn't about attacking the United States...unless of course you are looking to follow Bill's plan...which I still think is quite nifty.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.