IF YOU COULD ONLY HAVE 4 DVDS.....

JayBizz

Okay, my head is *spinning*.

I'm a long time Cathe fan, but it's been a while since I actually bought any DVDs. I own Mega Step Blast and Step Heat, and recently bought Cardio Hits, Ab Hits, the VHS tape of Leaner Legs.

I am looking to rev up my exercise program and not have any more excuses for not getting to the gym! I'd like a well rounded, very challeging program, but my finances restrict me from buying more than 4 DVDs at this time.

So...

WHICH FOUR WOULD YOU BUY? I'm having a hard time deciding, everything on the site looks good.

And any rotations anyone might suggest from the above set would be very much appreciated.

Cheers!

jul

My top four picks that would fit well into a well rounded routine are:

1. Rhythmic Step +, which includes MIC and IMAX DVD
2. Muscle Endurance/Boot Camp DVD
3. Pyramid Upper and Lower Body DVD
4. Kick Punch and Crunch and Legs and Glutes DVD

Actually, you may want to just go for a series - the Intensity Series on DVD is only 125.00 which is actually less than if you order 4 DVD's separate. Also, the entire Body Blast series on DVD is only 129.99. :)

Hope this helps, Wendy

Buying an entire series was going to be my suggestion also. If you want more fun, then go for the Body Blast Series. If you more intensity (but still fun), go for the Intensity Series.

I vote for either the Intensity or Body Blast series. But then every workout library should have Cross Train Express. So If I had to choose it would be CTX, PUB/PLB and Imax2/C&W DVD that is only 3. If you had money left I would get the Legs & Glute/KPC DVD. But I would save my money for the BootCamp/ME DVD. Yikes it is a difficult decision x(

Judy
AKA "Likes2bfit"
sport-smiley-009.gif
http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/sport/sport-smiley-003.gif

http://groups.msn.com/CatheAddicts/jafitmamalikes2bfitfamily.msnw?Page=

I'd probably get the following...

1) S,J&P / Step Blast (huge fun factor)
2) The Pyramids (very effective)
3) Muscle Endurance/Boot Camp (M.E. is a frier)
4) C&W/IMAX2 or IMAX1/Rhythmic Step/MIC (always love intervals)

This way, you'll get several all-cardio workouts (including an interval workout), a strength workout, an endurance workout and several circuits. For when you are ready for the next purchase, I might suggest CTX and K,P&C/Legs&Glts.

Do check out the "bundles" offered in the catalogue. You might save some $ that way.

Shelbygirl

1. CTX ( that's an entire rotation in one DVD )
2. IMAX2 & CW ( something tough and something when you've got the flu)
3. PYRAMIDS
4. Either the Time saver or Step Blast and Step Jump DVD ( timesaver so you get to sample the BB series and have a rotation that's not as high impact as CTX or the Step Blast and SJP = fun factor )

1.MIC,RS and INTERVAL MAX
2 BOOT CAMP / ME
3 DVD PYRAMIDS
4 SB/ SJP DVD.

It is very difficult to choose only four.

Mariángeles a spanish terminator junkie.:) :)

Thank you all for your marvelous suggestions!

Wow, thanks for all the responses.

I've decided to go with the Intensity series for now. Between that and what I have already, I should be set for a while!

Thanks so much!

Julia

:D

Hi--
Muscle Endurance/Boot Camp (you cover a lot of ground here)
Kick Punch Crunch/Legs and Glutes
The Pyramids
Power Hour/MIS/Body Max (three workouts one one DVD)

Have fun shopping!
Lisa

I would get the Intensity series. It's a wonderful variety and I think my favorite (if you're going to ONLY get 4!) :) :) :) Have fun and good luck!

Jo

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.