Idea for one on one at home or CatheLive one on one

aqua girl

Cathlete
Ok, so I would love to see a treadmill / interval workout...:). I know some have asked for that type of workout and I would love it for sure!
It would be easier I think without a class or if you have a treadmill at home, maybe do a shortie 25-30 min. Warmup on the treadmill maybe
Like 2 min. Then do a1 - 2 min. Treadmill interval and alternate with metabolic/ compound exercises for several rounds. Maybe those who
Don't have a treadmill, you could suggest floor cardio to do instead. Just an idea...too much time off probably! :)

Ok, so I would love to see a treadmill / interval workout...:). I know some have asked for that type of workout and I would love it for sure!
It would be easier I think without a class or if you have a treadmill at home, maybe do a shortie 25-30 min. Warmup on the treadmill maybe
Like 2 min. Then do a1 - 2 min. Treadmill interval and alternate with metabolic/ compound exercises for several rounds. Maybe those who
Don't have a treadmill, you could suggest floor cardio to do instead. Just an idea...too much time off probably! :)
Kelly Coffey has a DVD formatted exactly like this.

Ok, I have another idea for a CatheLive one on one...I would love an IMAX-ish
Circuit workout....maybe 5 or 6 rounds ( or whatever time permits for about a 40-45 min workout) of an IMAX-ish mini step combo (no blasts, Just the combo repeated like normal 6 times, followed by a lower body & upper body exercise and so on.......
That would be fun! Or at least I think it would.....:)

Aqua Girl, I think what you are suggesting is a kind of Boot Camp/IMAX hybrid workout. The cardio portion of the rounds would be short step combos, similar to IMAX, and the lower and upper body exercises would be similar to those types of exercises in Boot Camp rounds. I like that idea. :)

Hazlady, yep, that is what I would like to see....I love this week's Bootcamp
Workout and i guess what I mean is instead of step blasts, I would like the Imax
Style mini combos for the cardio and then Bootcamp strength exercises.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.