ICE Muscle Meltdown on DVD?

SteppingFool

Cathlete
Since you are working on a new series, will you consider putting the ICE Muscle Meltdown on one DVD? It'll be one additional workout to the replicator... I will definitely will pay for it.

I love to do a total body or CST/BB body split workouts using muscle meltdowns without changing DVDs. I thought it will not take much time to string the body parts together. No need for premixes... I can skip forward as needed (to make it easier on you). Or sell the muscle meltdowns downloads as one workout.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I'm with you on this idea, SteppingFool. I have never used the Muscle Meltdowns as they are in ICE but would use them all the time if they were combined into total body work. It's no extra filming, and I would definitely pay for it. Great idea!

Since you are working on a new series, will you consider putting the ICE Muscle Meltdown on one DVD? It'll be one additional workout to the replicator... I will definitely will pay for it.

I love to do a total body or CST/BB body split workouts using muscle meltdowns without changing DVDs. I thought it will not take much time to string the body parts together. No need for premixes... I can skip forward as needed (to make it easier on you). Or sell the muscle meltdowns downloads as one workout.

Thanks.

Hi SteppingFool,

Unfortunately, it's just not economical to do what you're requesting. We've learned from the past that bonus compilation DVDs never sell very well after the initial release of the videos they were made from. To make a compilation DVD from videos released several years ago would be a tough sell especially in a declining DVD market. However, if you have Cathe OnDemand you can easily do what you're suggesting with our Workout Blender.

I would love to have the ICE muscle meltdowns on one DVD. However, I also want the blizzard blasts and abs on the same DVD with the muscle meltdowns. I think this would make for numerous workout options.

Forum_admin, I completely understand what you are saying about the lack of sales for compilation DVDs after the initial release. Would it be possible to only offer a presale DVD? In other words, the only compilation DVDs that would be produced would be to cover the presale orders? It would be a one time offering. The offer could include if there was not enough interest to make a profit, the DVDs would not be produced. I really believe there is enough interest in wanting this DVD that it would be a profitable project for Cathe and would definitely make many Cathe fans quite happy.

Just a thought. :)

Hi Murphymax,

I'm sure some people would love to see this, but we would need thousands of people to make it worth our while and in today's DVD market that is very doubtful. Not to mention we would also have to re-license music and spend time we just don't have editing and authoring the compilation DVD. A compilation DVD like this could also negatively impact sales of the regular ICE DVDs offsetting any revenue the compilation DVD generates. So. I wish I had better news for you, but this is not something at this time we plan on doing.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.