ICE Metabolic Total Body Workout Time

forum_admin

Administrator
Staff member
12108047_10153671219932162_3500033898895925469_n.jpg

The ICE Metabolic Total Body main workout is about 49 mins.

*If you would like to learn more about Cathe's ICE workouts, or to take advantage of our pre-sale, just click on the following link:http://shop.cathe.com/ICE-s/119.htm

Cathe- top Lucy /bottom Athleta
Amanda/Kate- top & bottom Champion
Jai/Marlo- top Nike & bottom Athleta

Here's some information. I love Lucy and Athleta. They seem to fit me so well, and they are well made.

Target has been having their Champion line on sale both on line and in store for a little while now. That when I bought those other sports bras about a week ago. I've been looking at more at my local store and think I'll be making another trip soon. I really like the asics tank tops in the mat workout one, just wish I knew where to get it.

Target has been having their Champion line on sale both on line and in store for a little while now. That when I bought those other sports bras about a week ago. I've been looking at more at my local store and think I'll be making another trip soon. I really like the asics tank tops in the mat workout one, just wish I knew where to get it.

Champion also having a sale on line :) I just ordered a bunch of stuff online :) Great prices! I will do go to Target today or tomorrow :)

Champion also having a sale on line :) I just ordered a bunch of stuff online :) Great prices! I will do go to Target today or tomorrow :)
I know. I went to order some cotton shorts I wear around the house and they are normally $15/shorts. If you buy 3, all 3 are $25. What a savings. So I bought 6 pair for $50. I just love sales and it's not even holiday time:D

I know. I went to order some cotton shorts I wear around the house and they are normally $15/shorts. If you buy 3, all 3 are $25. What a savings. So I bought 6 pair for $50. I just love sales and it's not even holiday time:D

I just spent over $190 on their website :) didn't see those cotton shorts? :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.