ICE bonus Muscle Meltdown DVD

Braille

Cathlete
I really enjoy the LITE series, especially the Pyramid Pump DVD that has all of the bonus pyramid pumps from the entire set and a core workout and stretch on it. I would like to have a similar DVD for upper body strength assembled from the ICE series Muscle Meltdown bonuses. It would be great if it included a warm-up, stretch, & the core workouts from the series on it as well. I find myself constantly having to dig through my set for a specific bonus. Having them all together on one DVD would be more convenient. Plus, I could do them all in workout (without having to change DVDs in and out of my player) to do one upper body workout. I realize it would be over an hour long, but Cathe provides so much leg work in her workouts that I find that I don't have to add much of that. I like to spend some extra time every so often on focusing on my upper body. For those that think this type of DVD would be too long, you could always create some of those wonderful premixes that we love you for. :)

I think this may have been requested before ...never hurts to ask again. ;)

If you enjoy the giant sets concept, then you might like Strong & Sweaty's Total Body Giant Sets ... it has a premix for upper body only, tripled.... just like ICE MM, just different exercises. Just a suggestion...

Debinmi, I do enjoy the Strong & Sweaty Total Body Giant Sets, but I also like the Muscle Meltdowns in ICE. I really like variety, so I wouldn't stop doing my other heavy weight DVDs if Cathe came out with all of the Meltdowns on one DVD. One can never have too much Cathe. :)

Lady Vol Fan, glad I'm not the only one. I thought maybe people would think I was odd, because it would focus so much on just the upper body :cool: I go back and forth between doing total body strength and splitting my upper and body workouts (interspersed with cardio, of course), so I would get a lot of use out of it.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.