I want my INTENSITY SERIES!! (Not a complaint)

Leela

Cathlete
Just so eager! I saw the Imax2 video clip and I'm drooling.

This from a woman who no longer does videos very often because it's actually more convenient for me to hit the gym.

But this will change - my daughters are getting older :)

And there's always saturday and sunday!!

I am so excited!!!!

(Btw: Not complaining about not having them yet. I know DVDs with all that cool chaptering take longer, and I heartily appreciate the frequent updates. SNM, you do your business with style. You set the standard.)

I don't dare look at the I-Max 2 video clip, or I'll shut my door and start doing the thing right there in my office!

I'm with you, Leela - good things come to those who wait, and I'm content to wait for probably Cathe's, and the industry's, finest productions ever. Leave it to Cathe to give us DVD'ers, literally, more than we bargained for!

A-jock

A-jock - did you really NOT CHECK IT OUT??!?

I definitely want to have the surprise aspect of the DVD's, but I just couldn't hold out with that clip. It's probably good there's no clips for the other videos. Now I just enjoy playing the thing for the little music clips while working on other stuff. And that Pina Colada song is always in my head now... ;-)

A-Jock, you gotta watch it. You gotta! I saw those squat things and thought of you immediately! Viper - here I come!!!

Leela - I am loving these - I am so glad I ordered both VHS and DVD. I did that simply because I like taking tapes with me when I travel - didn't know that they'd come out so far ahead of the DVDs. That was a perk! Hope everything is going well for you. Always nice to see your name.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.