I thought the pre-sale price was half off...

Tahitia

Cathlete
...of what the original price would be when the pre-sale ended. Yet I paid $89 (9 DVDs w/o ride) and the current price is $98. I'm wrong about some things, but $89 is not half of $98. :( This is my first pre-sale purchase and the adverstisement said (and still says) that the pre-sale price is half off.

Someone please explain! I'm confused. :confused:

Thanks.

Hi,

Not sure if this is correct...but this may help..From SNM: "Just a reminder that today is the last day to order XTRAIN at our pre-sales lowest price"....

I think the price goes up from now until the pre-sale ends and they start selling at what they will always be... stil may be lower than the final regular price, when they are shipping them regularly, but not at this original price. HTH...

There are step up in prices before the final price is hit. The final price is not listed until all the presales are done. Each step up in price is around $10 or so. Not sure how many step ups there will be in this presale but usually there are 4 or 5 different price increases. so the price now is still not the "final" sale price. Example: I believe STS started at around $120 and the final price ended up being $200 and some.so the first presale price does give you the best deal.

Anyone else want to chime in but I think I got it about right.

Rhonda

The ad on the cathe dot com page still says 50% off. Which was the original pre-sale price.

SNM did post that the original pre-sale price would increase on the 21st. The wording on the main page has not changed though.

eta: spelling

Last edited:
Thank you all for your response. It has helped! I wasn't aware of the graduation process in the price with pre-sales. I still consider myself new to Cathe, so I'm still learning. :D

Most DVDs in the "shop Cathe" are about $22.99 or something. If you take the price of the original presale, divide it by the number of DVDs in the package, I'll bet the individual price is about half the price that the individual DVDs will be sold for eventually. Maybe that's what it means???

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.