I saw the Original Health Club step at Dicks but it loo...

I know this is the older Step that Cathe used in her older videos. (I believe the Slow and Heavy series) and it is at our local Dicks Sporting Goods along with 2 DVD's. My question is, is this different than the black and gray one you can order on line and do the extra risers on line fit this step? Any help would be appreciated!!

I have that step- I think I bought it at Dicks. It is the same step just different colors. I also bought the high step afterwards from Cathe and the risers fit.
Deanie:)

>I have that step- I think I bought it at Dicks. It is the
>same step just different colors. I also bought the high step
>afterwards from Cathe and the risers fit.
>Deanie:)

Deanie, thanks! Thats what I wanted to know. Just to make sure I am not confused though, If I buy the Original Health Club step from Dicks, can you take the risers from the bottom (there are 4) and add the High Step Topper to it? (I think it is $34.99 from this site)

Also, the Original Health step with the 4 risers, can you add the additional risers for $10.99 each to that one for make it higher? I guess I am just confused about the Small circuit step risers and what they are for? I don't want to buy something and then it doesn't fit. Thanks so much!

The Original Health Club Step is the one that I think is 42" long. The risers are square and you can add risers and a high step topper them. The color doesn't matter. I recommend going ahead and getting the OHC Step and skipping the smaller circuit step.

I bought two extra risers and have a total of 6. That's plenty, and at that height I can use my step as a weight bench (3 on each side).

Yes, that is exactly what I did. I bought the OHC from Dicks, bought the high step from this site. the risers are interchangeable and you do not need to buy extra risers(but they do fit) if you have the OHC and high step. that should put you at 8 risers- I don't see why you'd need more!:) I don't know what a small circuit step riser is unless you are refering to the high step.
Enjoy,
Deanie:)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.