I really hate it when

Miss Lee

Cathlete
I take my clothes out of the washing machine and they are covered with little bits of kleenexx( x( Geez--I really hate thatx(

Michele

I run it for about 10 minutes, take the clothes out, shake them and then continue the dry cycle.:)
The thing I love the most is when my husband leaves money in his pockets. He very rarely does that, but when he does it has never been less than a 10. Finders keepers!:)

And why are those little bits always stuck on something BLACK???? http://bestsmileys.com/angry1/4.gif[/img]...Carole

LOLOL! :7 DH leaves that kinda crap in his pockets ALLLL of the time so I know how you feel! x(

ETA: DH once left mints/candy in his pocket! It went through the dryer and MELTED! The mints got real soft and were stickin' to everything! GRRRR! x( PLUS the clothes SMELLED like mint! :7

Wendy,

My Dh once left a black pen in the pocket of his trousers. The entire inside of the dryer and everything in it was covered in black ink!! LOL now but it really wasn't funny at the time. We had to throw away all of the clothes, then I made DH clean the inside of the dryer and it hasn't happened since. Now that's funny:7 :7 :7

Michele

Shelley--whenver I'm feeling down all I have to do is go through and read your posts. You are soooo funny. Have you ever considered a career in stand-up comedy?:7 :7 :7

Michele

Michele - I'm glad I can make you smile:) Stand-up? Oh boy, no thanks. I have the WORST stage fright ever. I'm good in writing. Maybe I should just write a book;)

Shelley--If you write a book, I'll pre-order from Amazon!!

Of course, I'll want you to sign it for me;)

Michele

LOL I would buy the book too! Shelley you owe it to the world to spread your humor:)

I hate it when I leave laundry in the washer when I get busy. By the time I remember it has to be washed again as is has that left in the waher smell!

Terri

I leave an OB (tampon) in my pocket and it goes through the washer and dryer...IT gets stuck on EVERYTHING! And yes, it always seems to be a dark load...

It DOES help my mood though when it's DH that grabs stuff out of the dryer! It's fun to watch once he figures out what it is!! Hee-Hee!!

Mj in MN

my DH leaves gum in his pockets and it gets in the laundry. Yuck! Pink gum stuck all over everything! x(

FitDoggie

"The reward for work well done is the opportunity to do more."

I really hate the kleenx thing too - I hate even more because it is usually MINE! I have check MY pockets before I do a load!

Gypsygirl >^..^<

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.