I QUIT

JennieR

Cathlete
Smoking that is. I had my last cigarette this Tuesday at 2 p.m. I did my first cardio work out (LIC) today and I can already see a big improvement in my breathing. I can't believe I waited so long to quit. I use to dread doing any kind of cardio work out, now I can't wait. I'm hoping to tackle IMAX 3 in the near future. :)

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Way to go, Jennie! I quit about six years ago and I still consider it one of the best things I ever did! Hang in there!

Yay Jennie! Good for you! I quit 4 years ago as of this coming March 17 and it's the best gift I've ever given to myself! You can do it, girl! :+

Thanks ladies.

Robin, I do plan on getting myself something. I'm just not sure what yet.

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥

Kassia, I don't know what Cathe work out to get. I already have every work out from Cathe that I want.

At least I'll be able to pay for STS. :D

*♥´¨)
¸ .• ♥ ´¸.•*♥´¨) ¸.♥•*¨)
(¸.•♥´ (¸ ;.♥•Jennie•♥:

:7 CONGRATULATIONS!!!

I know this is very difficult from personal experience.
I quit 14 yrs. ago after smoking for 26 yrs. That's when
I started running. I quit smoking at the age of 43 and
completed the NYC MARATHON at the age of 50.

Way to go..
Viki-NYC :)

>Kassia, I don't know what Cathe work out to get. I already
>have every work out from Cathe that I want.
>
>At least I'll be able to pay for STS. :D

with the cost of them these days you would be saving enough to buy 2 or 3 sets LOL. i think its the best thing i made dh do to. ;-) he kept saying he wanted to and i was on him like white on rice. he eventually quit for good. now to work on cutting back on beer. i quit drinking too b/c when i drank i wanted to smoke and neither was doing my body any good. dropped a good 10lbs that way.

keep up your hard work!!!

kassia

http://www.picturetrail.com/ldy_solana

"And do what thee wilt as long as ye harm none"

http://pic20.picturetrail.com/VOL1307/4842454/16585805/276676894.jpg

Congrats! You have just completely changed your life for the better. You'll conquer IMAX 3 in no time.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.