I PASSED!!!

GO, LOIS!!! YA DID IT!

We never had any doubt. Now breathe easy for the nonce, have some ice cream to replenish those brain-glycogen stores you burned off, and enjoy the evening.

A-Jock

Hey thats great Lois. I ordered the ace manual and plan on taking the exam as well. It so happens that I'm getting certified for Pilates reformer first, so I'm not sure exactly when I'll sit for the personal training exam. But I was wondering do you suggest ordering any other course materials (ie flash cards) and /or take any reviews for this exam? Thanks in advance for your suggestions and good luck in the job search. Dorothy

If you send me your address via private message I will send you the flashcards and the cds. The flashcards are very helpful. The workbooks are pretty used up but I think you can by those separately. I will not be using the flashcards or the cds anymore so I hope you will take me up on my offer and save some $$$.

--Lois

"If I have the belief that I can do it, I shall surely acquire the capacity to do it even if I may not have it at the beginning" - Mahatma Ghandi

Yea, Yea, Yea!!! I'm so happy for you! Good luck with the job search!!! When you do find a PT job, will it be your primary job?

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.