"I never thought I'd be able to . . ."

tvan_horn

Cathlete
Here is a thought provoker for a Thursday. You fill in the blank and brag if you want!

1. I never thought I'd be able to do Leaner Legs with a 45# BB!

2. Look forward to doing any of the Imax's!

Have fun,

Tina

RE:

Be able to get up at 4 AM to work out!

(BTW I was able to get two loads of laundry done, breakfast and dinner made, work out, and eat with my husband before 7! Hope to be able to do this again tomorrow!!)
Sarah

RE:

1. Do a pike on the ball.
2. Do more than 12 real woman push ups.
3. Do step ups with 40 lbs.

RE:

1. do plank work, including pikes!

2. do 20 consecutive pushups w/o a second thought

"you miss 100% of the shots you never take"

Debbie

RE:

Do pushups. I did 50 last week!
Increase my weights again
Run without stopping (even though it was only 3 miles)

Depending on how much determination you have, you would be surprise at what you can do.

Charlotte~~

RE:

Push-ups for me too. I was doing them the other day and remembered when my goal was to do ONE on my toes. Now, on some days, I can do almost all the push-ups in GS C&T on my toes:)

Run - I was always a sprinter. Never could run distance. Now I can run 10K!

I agree with Angie's too:) Who knew that the exact women I have been seeking for so long would be found on a fitness weekend in New Jersey??!!:)

RE:

The PUB abs segment directly following PUB. A milestone this week. My arms were shaking like crazy, but I made it. :)

Marla

RE:

Angie, ditto with the karma/"caramel" thing.:p

All I can say is, I can do so much more than I ever believed I was capable of doing. Won't go into details. That'd be bragging. And we all know we don't want that.:p :+

Just real happy all my back pain that required lots of meds is gone because of exercise. That was all it took. Counting my blessings...

Pinky

RE:

1) Keep up with Cathe during her cardio!
2) Complete a work out before 9 am w/o twisting an ankle, falling on my a$$ or dropping a DB on my head!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.