i never noticed

jackie7

Cathlete
That in HIiT when we get to the mountain climbers section it says moutain climbers. ( Pyramid workout)

Last edited:
Or moutain climbers ;)
How on earth did you spot that???? I wouldn't notice if an alien spaceship landed in my workout room at that point
Good spot :eek:

That one I missed. However, I did notice in Crossfire that Cathe says we are going to do 12 warrior lunges and end up doing 16. Yikes! I noticed it because by that point, I barely had enough energy to do 12 let alone 16! lol :D Had I been in better shape the first time I did Crossfire I probably wouldn't have noticed.

I did Chest, Shoulders and Back last night from XTrain, and I notice every time that when we do what are called "incline chest press" on the stability ball - only Brenda is on an incline. Everyone else is flat.

That one I missed. However, I did notice in Crossfire that Cathe says we are going to do 12 warrior lunges and end up doing 16. Yikes! I noticed it because by that point, I barely had enough energy to do 12 let alone 16! lol :D Had I been in better shape the first time I did Crossfire I probably wouldn't have noticed.

I hate it when that happens :mad::confused::eek:

I noticed it from the get go too. It always give me a little chuckle. I say the phrase in french in my head - moutain climbers.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.