I LOVE YOU! I LOVE YOU!!!

I just received my shipping notice! THANK YOU guys so much for working so hard for us! You are THE BEST!!!

Customer for Life,
Sarah

P.S., sorry to bug you with this post when you are so darn busy, I just want to throw my arms around you guys and YOU'RE NOT HERE! This is the best I could do!:* :* :*

ha ..you could always drive across town to my house and preview!!!!neighbor!!;-) .........and i love cathe/snm crew too

Joanna~I think your doorbell is going to be ringing any time now! Ding-Dong!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

preorder july 3rd with overnite shipping....anythings possible!!!!! i had started to preview on mon..and forgot i was "on call" for work..and i NEVER get called in........UNTIL monday........so my preview party turned into a pity party for myself

however my attitiude changed when i met the most delightful patient that i have ever taken care of. he was 25, from africa, spoke little english..he was in a sickle cell crisis and needed an emergent blood exchange..and thats what i did....and forgot all about my cathes

today, my 5 yr old was driving me nuts...he is in the tub now..and you can bet the minute he goes to bed.....i am all over low max and high step!!!!!!!

so fitnessfreak....that was a long answer..but YES I HAVE MINE!!}(

Joanna, I would be pounding on your door but it sounds like your hands are full! Mine will be here Thursday!

What hospital do you work at?

Christ hospital..ya know ..we can PM each other, but i have never used the system here, but i will try..so check your inbox

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.