I love Great Glutes!!!

lrusso

Cathlete
I love all the new workouts that I ordered, but Great Glutes is my favorite! Just the perfect mix! I work glutes a lot and still got some nice DOMS from it! :D

I did a short portion today after ROKO. It was the standing dics. i really felt it too. I have yet to do it in it's entirety, but I will next week.

My arse cheeks hurt reading this. I need to order this one. I didn't pre order this time. Appalling, I know.

I know this is supposed to work the glutes and inner thigh the most, but man oh man do I still feel it in my quads!! I can feel my thighs firming as we speak!!

This sounds, just wrong...so don't start your verbal twerking...

but...thank you, Cathe, for activating my glutes! and my hammies...and my calves...and my...etc.,etc.etc.

:eek:

Great Glutes is delightfully unassuming....as you do it you might be thinking its on the easier side and the next day you realize those easier exercises actually bite...:eek:

Whoa, I'm liking the sound of this! It's on my schedule for later this week. And so is LL&A. I haven't tried either one yet :eek:, but have been looking forward to doing both in the same week since last March! :D

Have to say I did the standing portion and the disks after a run the other day and I was SHAKING!!! OMG this is on tap to do in full this week. It is quite deceiving.
Love it!

Have to say I did the standing portion and the disks after a run the other day and I was SHAKING!!! OMG this is on tap to do in full this week. It is quite deceiving.
Love it!

Don't feel bad---watch Brenda closely on the curtsy lunges and you will see her almost lose it. :D

I loved watching Brenda... Not that she almost feel but when you see the girls mess up it makes them more human:) Plus it makes me feel better! Lol

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.