I just got my dream job!

NRGWoman

Cathlete
Just like the cliches I was in the right place at the right time and knew the right people.

I got hired as a presenter for NETA (National Exercise Trainers Association). I will be traveling around the country training fitness instructors and personal trainers. Doesn't that sound cool. :eek: So if you guys ever take a training with NETA you might see me. YEEEEAAAAAAHHHHHHH!!

Congratulations!! Good luck in your new venture and I hope it's everything you imagined it would be.:)

Congrats!

My first certification was through NETA (back when it was NDEITA).

I had fun, and it was a pretty good training class (needed a bit more practical stuff, but the written test training was good).

Good luck - you will do great!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Congratulations!!!! That does sound like an amazing job:) If I end up taking training with NETA I will definitely look for you.

Coni

YEAH!!! CONGRATS!! That is so cool - you are going to meet so many interesting people! Keep us posted on how it is going!! Safe travels always!

Thanks for all of your support. Now the adrenaline has worn off and I am nervous for my first class which is November 11. I know it will be fine, it is just doing something for the first time in front of an audience.

cakebaker, sorry, not Amy Bento, just Shayne.

NRGWoman ~

Congratulations!! Can you give us your background? What's your professional history, and what types of formats will you be presenting?

What an amazing opportunity - I'm happy for you.

:)

Caroline

I have a BS in Kinesiology, NASM-CPT and ACE-GFI. When training I specialize in clients with chronic health conditions. I teach all group formats other than step which I know is ironic since I love Cathe. My first class for NETA is No Equipment Needed, which is all exercises you can do with your body weight. Ultimately, I will probably be training PT and Group X, active older adults, yoga, pilates, Bosu, ball, water, and cycling. I like always teaching something different since it keeps me fresh and from burning out.

I am so excited I hardly slept last night.

Super Great :7

So nice to hear that you were chosen for something so near to your heart. Go forth and enjoy for those of us not there yet !

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.