I just did Ripped to the core for the first time...

I did Slim and Lean yesterday and my legs are feeling it today! I liked this program, but I feel that Ripped to the core offers more of a challenge for the upper body. The different exercises are broken up into chapters, so if you prefer, you can only do the exercises you want in whatever order you want. I was so afraid I wouldn't get a good workout from S and L that I actually tacked it on at the end of High Step Challlenge just in case. What a burn!
For those on this rotation, which one of Jari's w/o do you like the best? I have all three, and I think I like RTTC the best, but S + L is good too, (loved those one-legged squats) just in a different way.

I, too, dont understand how anyone can say these workouts are too easy, since how hard you work is entirely up to you and the amount of weight you use.

Good luck all ! ;)

Thanks Starla and Deana for responding. Would it be worth it to get this DVD if I'm mostly interested in upper body work? Should I get RTTC and S&L? Thanks again.

Bam

>>>Would it be worth it to get this DVD if I'm mostly interested in upper body work?<<<

I'd like to know too.

Lori

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.