I jsut got my Turbo Fire yesterday

lulu68

Cathlete
I just tried one of the workouts from Turbo Fire. I'm not quite sure if I'm going to get into this workouts! I love the energy but quite frankly the choreography is a bit to much for me, I have a feeling I'm going to ge quite fustrated. Is there someone out ther who thought they would not get into it and ended up loving the workouts? Thanks!

Lourdes

Hi,

You'll get it, trust me I already and Turbo Jam and loved it and found that allthough it took a little practice to get Turbo Fire moves down, I did get it and I absolutely love it. I found that it helped me to choose the new to class option as it appears when you have to go thru the different screens before I think it shows to push play and select if you want the music louder or no. I'd strongly recommend the new to class option and use as often as you need to learn the moves its a great added feature to select also feel free to follow Alli for the low impact version as well. You'll get it no worries, just give the new to class option a try and have fun, also there is always Alli's option demonstrated during each dvd to opt out of the high impact for a lower impact version. I know I really appreciated having those options to choose from. Even still 2years after its release I find I reach for Turbo Fire and still love it and have a ball. Somedays I don't want to do high impact so I will follow Alli and its still fun. I think the new to class option is invaluable even for me as a season Turbo Jam fan I found it very helpful having Chalene go slower and break down all the moves than selecting the regular play option. You will have fun and sweat buckets and the whole time smile and feel like you are right there in the class you can do it. Even Chalene says don't worry about getting it perfect even mistakes your moving burns calories so just have fun.

I hope this was helpful, have fun and welcome to Turbo Fire Land!;):)

Nora

You'll get it eventually. I have not done TurboJam and I think I used the New to class option 3 or 4 times before I did the regular version. I just tried Fire30 again after a year without TurboFire and it felt like the first time all over again; my arms and legs were flailing everywhere :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.