I hope you like your new workouts

Cathe Friedrich

Administrator
Hi Everyone! Whew, we are finished sending out all of the orders. I've been doing the happy dance all afternoon :D (hey, there's a name for a future DVD ;)).

I know it's late but it is the first chance I have had to sit down to the computer today and see if you have any questions about your new Shock Cardio workouts. I see some of you have already done a few workouts...WOW! I will skim all the forums now to see if you are asking any questions that I might be able to help you with. Feel free to ask them here on this thread too. I will be here for about another hour :)

Hi Cathe!!

My DVD's are supposed to arrive tomorrow....YEEHAW!!!!

I just took a look at the Athletic Step clip and it looks like so much fun!!

Happy Holidays to you and your family!!

I am so looking forward to these.....in that apprehensive "I hope Cathe doesn't kill me" kinda way ;)

Did Travel Fit tonight, it was just what I needed, not easy of course, but just right. i'm living in a hotel for a while now and have limited access to a lot, but the dvd was perfect for my hotel rooml. I have a mat, some bands, and light weights, I don't have all of my dvds, but I'm looking to modify the M1 disks by using lighter reps and trying to go a little faster.

I think the new MMA will work ok in here too. I might try to see how I can get through some dvds like HIIT without a step.

Thanks Cathe, another fabulous set! Oh and by the way your customer service department has been wonderful and very accommodating . Oh and thank you for giving us the opportunity to purchase your dvds at presale prices, I have saved quite a bit between the 2 STS programs.

Thank you for all of your valuable feedback Dela. Also, so glad that Travel Fit is meeting your needs so perfectly...and your living in a hotel?? How fitting, you are the perfect person to give this workout one of its first reviews....thanks so much :D

Did Travel Fit tonight, it was just what I needed, not easy of course, but just right. i'm living in a hotel for a while now and have limited access to a lot, but the dvd was perfect for my hotel rooml. I have a mat, some bands, and light weights, I don't have all of my dvds, but I'm looking to modify the M1 disks by using lighter reps and trying to go a little faster.

I think the new MMA will work ok in here too. I might try to see how I can get through some dvds like HIIT without a step.

Thanks Cathe, another fabulous set! Oh and by the way your customer service department has been wonderful and very accommodating . Oh and thank you for giving us the opportunity to purchase your dvds at presale prices, I have saved quite a bit between the 2 STS programs.

Thanks, Cathe!

Mine arrive today, just in time to do them over the holidays when my gym is closed! I'm sure they measure to your usual high standards & fun factor (kick-butt factor, too!).

Just wanted to note that the series was indeed shipped in the fall - before the winter solstice - as originally promised. So many people on other forums were complaining about it, and Cathe delivered, as promised, right on time. They probably had to kill themselves to do it, too, especially as it was just before the holidays. Thanks, Cathe!

Just wanted to note that the series was indeed shipped in the fall - before the winter solstice - as originally promised. So many people on other forums were complaining about it, and Cathe delivered, as promised, right on time. They probably had to kill themselves to do it, too, especially as it was just before the holidays. Thanks, Cathe!

that is so true and some have been received rather quickly. i am still waiting on my b/c my city has been slow with the snow clean up. its possible that its still city in a main center in lynchburg but mailman just can't bring it here :( hoping today though as we have shoveled so much snow off our own streets the city should give us a slight tax break! LOL anything for the cause folks,anything for the cause! i didn't tell ppl exactly what i was waiting on but we are all waiting for christmas packages and dh told them this was mine and it was very valuable sentimentally for me LOL.

kassia

Ju. They probably had to kill themselves to do it, too, especially as it was just before the holidays.
LOL!
The reason they had to kill themselves at the last minute was bad time management and planning and continued defering of the filming and release dates, so they put themselves in that situation.

LOL!
The reason they had to kill themselves at the last minute was bad time management and planning and continued defering of the filming and release dates, so they put themselves in that situation.

Kathryn, how can you say it was bad time management and planning, when they delivered on time?

I did HIIT 30/30 for the first time this morning and it was A.W.E.S.O.M.E.!!!!!

Thank you Cathe!

Can't wait to try the other HIIT work outs now! :D

Not so fast with the put-down....

LOL!
I opened my box with the newly delivered DVD's and was amazed that there were 9 of them....few of us have any idea what it took to create and manifest - what we already knew way ahead of time - would be high quality, challenging, kick a** workouts! I'm very happy to get them, even with the wait time! Let's cut Miz Cathe some slack here!

Morningstar, your optimism is infectious. :)

Jiminy Christmas, these workouts have me skaret!! I was previewing HiiT and wondered why my face was hurting. I figured it out. I was grimacing and clinching my jaw just like I would if I was doing the workout with them. :eek::p

That which does not kill me.....

Cathe, that a wonderful series to compliment the other STS. Since doing the last STS rotation earlier this year, I am the fittest I have ever been. And this is at 47! I'm sure to be even more so when I wind up my second go-round with the Cardio STS in place. And that will be around my 48th birthday. :D

Thanks for all your hard work in making these and getting them to us.

Kimberly

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.