I have to say goodbye to my dog tomorrow

Oh I am so sorry that you have to go through this. They are such a big part of our lives. I will say a little prayer for you.

I just want to send you and hug and tell you I'm so sorry to know you will have to say goodbye.

I hope your last night with him is one of peace and ease and love--that quiet connection that we have with the animals we love, and who love us back even more.

I've been through this several times in recent years. It's tough, but in the end, just try not to question your decision or re-think it in hindsight. The trust that your little dog has put in you all these years is what will sustain you. He'll be at peace.

God bless!

I can't handle reading this right now, but wanted to send my thoughts, prayers, and hugs your way. It is one of the hardest decisions to make, yet also one of the most humane and loving things you can do for your pet. Just know that with time, you will smile when you remember him.

I'm so sorry for you and what you're going through. What a wonderful gift you have given your lovely baby.

Oh Sweetheart, I am just so sorry. I know you wouldn't do this if you didn't absolutely have to, bless your heart. I'm saying prayers and sending {{{hugs}}} and wishing I could make all the pain go away so you wouldn't have to hurt.

I understand the pain that you are feeling and I'm so sorry that you have to make this heartbreaking decision. I'll be thinking of you and your sweet boy today and sending you many {{{HUGS}}}. It's been almost 3 years since my DH and I had to make the decision to send our first dog together to the rainbow bridge..the hardest decision I've ever made. We miss him terribly but knowing that he is up there waiting for us running free without pain brings us comfort.

Take Care!

I'm so sorry to hear about your loss. There are not enough words to express enough comfort to you in this difficult time. My prayers are with you for peace for both you and your best friend. ((((((HUGS)))))

My thoughts are with you. My husband & I had to put down our 10-year-old Brittany in June. Over the weekend we were talking, yet again, about how empty the house is without him. Unfortunately, I'm at work and can't type any more without tears starting. Please know I'm thinking of you.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.