I HAVE THE NEW TURBO JAM LIVE WORKOUTS IN MY HANDS

stayfit

Cathlete
Hi, I am so happy. Now is 5:04 PM in my country and I have just received the TJ live workouts. I can't try the workouts because I am ill. I have not gone to my job. I will post a review as soon as possible.

Mariángeles :) :) :)

I am sorry you are sick, and you have waiting for your Turbo Jams for so long! That sucks! You can at least preview them though, right?

Mariangeles- Hello.You are a major reason as to why I got the Turbo Jams in December. I love these workouts! I just got my new ones, too. I also was very sick with the flu and was so happy to finally be able to do them. I love them. I hope you feel better soon. Coleen

Oh Mariangeles I am so sorry you are sick. I know you have been waiting for these new workouts. I hope you feel better soon. I just ordered the 'live' ones yesterday.

Mariángeles -

I am happy to hear you finally have then and will be interested in seeing what you think. I have still only tried the Remix - and need to do it again to get a better feel.

Sorry to hear that you are sick. I hope you feel better very soon!

Hi Mariángeles,
Sorry to hear you're sick...just wanted to say feel better soon. I agree that previewing workouts is almost as much fun as doing them!
Ruth:)

Thank you very much Ivorygorgon,c4ward,Sabrina, Anne,Ruth and bubbles100. I have previewed both workouts. Booty Sculpt & abs is similar to Turbo Sculpt. I don't like the toning workouts shakig the boot but I liked the new songs used in this workout. I loooove Cardio Party Remix. The songs are not new and I know the most part of he moves from the previous Turbo Jam workouts but I saw the workout twice.There is something in Turbo Jam that makes me want to get up and dance. I can't wait to try the Cardio Party Remix. It seems so much fun. I can't wait to order the new 4 workouts.

Mariángeles :) :)

Mariangles,
Sorry to hear you are sick. Get well soon. :)
Thanks again for posting at BB about the Shox boots. You were very kind to do that for me.
I tried everywhere on line that Chalene suggested, and everywhere I could see the girls got their shoes. nikestore.com, nike, lady footlocker, finish line, eastbay.com..... sadly, no boots. I would so like a pair, but none can be found.:-( If you ever happen to see the white pair Chalene is wearing in a size 7.5....be sure to let me know. LOL
I did get a pair of Shox Trainers (so pretty in pink and silver). I love love them. They have lots of cushion for bounce moves and made for lateral stabilization.

Hurry up and get better so you can do your new workouts.
Hey...more may be coming in February.:p ((((hugs))))

>>Thanks again for posting at BB about the Shox boots. You were
>very kind to do that for me.
>I tried everywhere on line that Chalene suggested, and
>everywhere I could see the girls got their shoes.
>nikestore.com, nike, lady footlocker, finish line,
>eastbay.com..... sadly, no boots. I would so like a pair, but
>none can be found.:-( If you ever happen to see the white
>pair Chalene is wearing in a size 7.5....be sure to let me
>know. LOL
>

I saw them on eBay. I remember there were smaller sizes but don't remember exactly what size. All I knew is they wouldn't fit my big feet. Try there.

Hey ~ forgive me if this has already been answered, but I've been away from the forums for awhile and was wondering where and how you got new Turbo Jam workouts?? I called Beach Body yesterday, and the salesperson said that there were only the ones for sale that show up on the website. I already have those and was wondering if there was a secret to getting the "new" ones?? I love them too.

Thanks,
Sarah

>Hey ~ forgive me if this has already been answered, but I've
>been away from the forums for awhile and was wondering where
>and how you got new Turbo Jam workouts?? I called Beach Body
>yesterday, and the salesperson said that there were only the
>ones for sale that show up on the website. I already have
>those and was wondering if there was a secret to getting the
>"new" ones?? I love them too.
>
>Thanks,
>Sarah

Here's the link for turbo jam's new add on workouts
http://www.beachbody.com/jump.jsp?itemID=187&itemType=CATEGORY&path=1,2,21

Thanks! I already have all of these (and I really love them!). I just thought that you all were talking about some others that I didn't have but I guess not!

Thanks!
Sarah

No I don't have those! Those are the ones I've been trying to find and see if they even exist! I just have the workouts that came with the Turbo Jam deluxe package from Beach Body. I thought that this thread was referring to a couple of new workouts, so I called Beach Body to order them and the woman I spoke to didn't have any clue what I was talking about. She pulled my account up and said that they only sold the ones that I already had. I guess I'm confused at what "Turbo Jam Live" is because I don't think I have that one, and according to this person from Beach Body, it doesn't even exist! LOL
Help!;(

Not yet ~ I'm a teacher and am here at school. (shame on me for looking at the forum!) Beachbody website is blocked by our firewall so I'll give it a look when I get home. Thanks for the info though!

Oh, that sucks! I keep telling myself to stop checking the boards at work before they start blocking the 4 sites I surf throughout the work day. As you can tell I'm still surfin. ;-)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.