I have been wondering . . .

I saw this too tonight. So crazy! What could make you so mad on the road that you want to try to kill someone?! At least they have the tag number so hopefully they will catch these guys soon.

I saw this too tonight. So crazy! What could make you so mad on the road that you want to try to kill someone?! At least they have the tag number so hopefully they will catch these guys soon.

You have to be absolutely stupid to shoot someone in rush hour traffic with all of the cars around you. They will probably get caught by morning.

I hear about them on my local news here in SW FL. I hear about 1 a month. Not always in my area but somewhere in FL. So maybe it is a southern thing???

well as a southern girl of the old age of 46 "monster" trucks have been around since the 80's without "this happening" My dh actually has owned a few since we meet in 87. I have a highschool friend who's wife was shot during road-rage on I65 back in the late 90's and no big truck was involved. I drive I-20 in Alabama and the scariest part of it is the large 18-wheelers braking on the hills coming toward Birmingham and the other drivers going 80+. We have a better chance of getting shot from someone sitting up their rifle on many of the abandon overpass across the interstates.

Also in my area its young black and white boys driving monster trucks granted it started off with the young white boys of the 80's

I've seen these truck in a lot of rural areas of the US so its more of a rural thing than southern.

Road rage has been around for awhile and it doesn't matter about the vehicle . Its about people with anger issues, evil or mental illness.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.