I have a new favorite workout!!

Shilo

Cathlete
Cathe I did "high step training" yesterday. I LOVED it!! I love doing the cardio on the high step! The combinations were fun and tough! This workout really makes me appreciate the high step. My whole body (especially my abs) felt and looked more toned after this one! I will definately be doing this one often! I also did the basic step, upper body, lower body, and stability ball abs workouts(on a different day of course:) ) I really liked these workouts as well. I've had bands around my house for ages and yet never had a workout I liked to go with them. Now I do!:) I found the exercises you chose to be very effective!! Thanks for the great new workouts! I'm looking forward to body fusion and the high step circuit! I've previewed them and they also look like great fun!:7 Helen

Thanks Helen! I'm happy to hear that these workouts have cliqued for you. The tubing sneaks up on you doesn't it? Definitely harder than it looks. As for High Step, I teach it on Wed mornings here and has quickly become a favorite. Their comments were very similar to yours. Thanks again!

Cathe:

That tubing does sneak up on you! But in a good way. THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for making these DVDs for beginners/intermediates. I'm loving them :)

Before I became pregnant (Angelina turned one on May 21 this year) I did most of your advanced workouts. After I gave birth, however, I couldn't take all the high impact. Still can't, so these DVDs are perfect!

I know most of your loyal fan base is advanced, but if you could put out just a few DVDs every year for intermediates, that would be great. There are so few really good instructors for this level of fitness.

Best Wishes,
Cat

Hi Cat (that's what my family calls me too:) ) I just wanted to thank you for your input and to wish Angelina a belated happy 1st birthday! Take Care

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.