I Have a Blog!

Thanks, I will check this out. I'm in sunny South Florida so I could probably make many solar cooked meals - ssshhhh don't tell my DH :D

That sounds so cool! I'm surprised my DH hasn't brought that up! We keep talking about going solar on our next house, maybe with a wind turbine (depending on where we buy the house). We also want our next car to be 100% electric!

I'll have to check out your blog!

Tricia

You'll love it. It would be great for someone as busy as you (I read your "selfish" post). Thing cooked in the sun actually taste better.

LOVE it!! I can't wait until we have one!!

When you get one Liberty make sure you mention it to your 'friend' you mentioned in your thread titled Was just told I'm selfish for working out?!?!?
Ha that will probably send her over the edge :D.

Welcome to the blogosphere!!!!! Its a blast. And very addictive. Even when nobody reads it. :p I bet yours is going to be great. We don't have a solar cooker because of the wild animals. But we sure do have the sun! Its a toasty 100 degrees F today. If I could ship some I would!

Welcome to the blogosphere!!!!! Its a blast. And very addictive. Even when nobody reads it. :p I bet yours is going to be great. We don't have a solar cooker because of the wild animals. But we sure do have the sun! Its a toasty 100 degrees F today. If I could ship some I would!

Here in AZ we're at 100 even with the clouds. I did get a few hours of midday sunshine and managed to cook dinner. July is monsoon season so we'll probably have quite a few cloudy (but still hot) days.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.