I hate cardio

Tallchick

Cathlete
I am late today with working out. Slept it. What a great feeling. But hmmm, all of you who have been up already, where are you? Still working out I can imagine. Today is GS Legs, abs and arms. Whoopee!What an exciting life I am leading. Wheeeeeee!

Michele, I want to know how that trainer is working. There is one on sale at Costco right now. But I need to buy a decent piano. See, August, how important music is here?

Yikes, I gotta work out. Lazy me

Kate

okay that is it. I am going to go thru a huge selection of bad songs and everyone is going to have to hear them when you get back!

good morn...er...afternoon:D

Guess what:D? I am the proud owner of a brand spanking new Precor EFX 5.23 elliptical trainer!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

http://bestsmileys.com/bouncing/4.gif

My DH is the best!

We got a great deal on it and, because I injured my poor foot in that store last week, they're going to deliver and set it up for free, AND they threw in a mat to put underneath it. They're going to deliver it on Tuesday. Man, I am soooo pumped about this. I think I just may fall in love with cardio:eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :7

Hi August!! Dial up:eek: . I didn't know people still used dial up service. Maybe you should get your mom set up with a DSL or cable while you're here so that this NEVER happens again--lol!

What are the rest of youse guys up to?

Kate, a trooper as always;) :) . How was GS legs?

Okay, I'm out of here. I'll see ya tomorrow

:* :*

Yay!!! You will have to tell us what you think of it! Three cheers for Michele and her DH!!!!!

By the way, the GS Legs was exciting as ever. Actually it is my favoite lower body workout. It was much better than cardio. Cardio tomorrow, what a thrill.

I just got you message today! Are you on Myspace?

Yeah!!!! Michele!!! Yeah!!! I think the cardio lover is starting to come out! OMG what are we going to do??? As a shareholder in the "I hate cardio" corporation I am demanding we hold a board meeting to discuss the possibility of removing you as President...hahaha.....
You are hurting my shareholder wealth! It's all about maximization of shareholder wealth you know. (Sorry, finance chick coming out in me).

Oh,and yes I have been hiding as well. I have been doing so much Turbo Jam I think I am nuts. I have got to give it up, but darn I like it! Can you believe I said I like cardio. It is no Cathe, but for an old lady like me on the DL list it works well.

How is everyone?? August, oh August, oh August..I got your care package in the mail!! Have not tried it yet, but am about to next week while on TJ break. Dial up, good lord who still uses dial up??
Come back we miss you!!!

Kate-I swear I scream "I hate cardio" every time I do it! hahah! So are you going to be on the next AI? AMERICAN idol??? ahahhahahaaaaa...You crack me up.

Dana-Oh yes I feel the pain of the child who gets into EVERYTHING!!!! NOTHING is safe in this house any more. We went to Babiesrus today to get all the child proofing stuff (yes I know we are behind on this), but none the less we got it. Our house looks crazy now. DD is finally getting the tooth. I felt the little sharp buggar today in her mouth and oh poor baby! But none the less I am happy it is finally coming in. I keep waiting for her to take her first unassisted step, she wants to...keep waiting.....How is Gabe feeling? Any better? Poor little guy ;( It's almost the 1st b-day for Gannon right?
Oh yeah, I got to talk to you about the BforL, I will PM you on that one tomorrow. I think you might be running into what I ran into with it.

Diane-How are the kitties? I agree with August, 15 mins is so the right direction to take. Do what you can and make it the best 15 mins ever!

Ok, so I have got to go now, DD is getting cranky....

BBtomorrow!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.