I hate cardio, June 4th

Tallchick

Cathlete
so I didn't do cardio. I tried to do GSLegs today but I had to cut out about 10 minutes. I was sweating and sweating and sweating and coughing. Ugh. Time to stop.
ya know when you are taking antibiotics, don't you think the first two are most difficult? I mean, you spend the entire time looking at the clock, waiting and waiting to take another pill because another pill is closer to wellness. Life is like is like the theme song from 60 Minutes. You know, that contstant clock: tick tick tick going over and over in your head.................

This is a slow weekend here at Cardiohatesville. :)

Kate - Yuck. Medicine. Dries you out. Gives you muck mouth. Drink lots - get better fast!!

I had my stretch day and then did a set of pushups, then did a wipe down of my kitchen sink and all the surfaces, and a quickie bathroom wipe followed by a vacuum!

I gave myself smily faces in my journal. :) :) :)

Today (it's Monday morning here), I've got KPC and pancake. Er, I mean, KPC.

I also had my weekly measurements. Remember how my measurements from Week 3 were the same as Week 1? Well, my Week 4 was practically the same as Week 2. I know, it's confusing and rather a bummer since I'm really sticking to my program. I'm really thinking that the Tanita is doing me no good since it gives me so many different readings ten times in a row.

Yeah, I take the measurement that is repeated at least once from all the various readings.

Well, enough of that. I guess I'll see how this week goes!

Have a good one!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.