I Hate Cardio - July 3rd

dianet

Cathlete
I don't want to go to work today!!! It is a holiday today at the office, but a lot of the attorneys will be there, so I have to show up too, although I could do a lot of work from home instead of driving all the way there. "Face time" blah! So stupid. I hate it.

Today is GS Back Bis and Shoulders. No cardio for me today!

Well, Diane, I guess it is just you and me! Who are these cardio haters who think they they can take off all these days!
They are really in for trouble because, I swear, next time I am going to sing and then they will really be sorry. No, Diane, I will not force you to listen. The others will have to listen and believe me, I am no Al Green.
Today it is some type of muscle work and 30 mins of miserable cardio. Wish me luck!
See you ALL tomorrow!

Straight hair. Oh, sure fixing it is no problem but it will NOT hold a set. Goes right back to straight. Really attractive, NOT

Hi...bye...

This is literally all I have time for today. I have a very hectic day planned and don't have time to post. I'm trying to squeeze in a mini work out before I have to leave. We're heading over to the in-laws by way of the grocery store and preparing the meal for tonight. I hope you all have a great day.

August!!! It did my heart good to see your post. Welcome home!

:* :* :* :* :* :* :* :* :*

Hey guys!

Kate - at least you can FIX your hair. I can't even get to the part of it holding to be a problem! To tell you the truth though, I have what's called a straight perm where the perm makes your hair as bone straight as possible. It's awesome.

Diane - what's the deal? You get the day off but you have to go to work?! That simply is not right!

Michele - hi there! I'm slowly catching up on posts - ahh, it's good to be back.

Did my Gym yesterday (you, too, Diane?) and am pleased to have some DOMS in my arms today (wait a minute, why don't I have some in my back?). I have KPC today and have no bananas for a protein pancake ;( so I'm going to have to make them with frozen strawberries. I guess that's not so bad! :p

I MUST go food shopping today!

Remember those frozen brussel sprouts I have in my freezer - the ones that Janjan told me to ice my knees with? :)* ) They are so mushy and gross when I heat them up. I think I should have used them on my knees instead! Anyone have any suggestions on how to prepare and eat those things without hurling them back up? (I love them when I get them at restaurants - it's just the frozen ones...or possibly if not probably my lack of culinary skills...)

Hey August, how are you cooking them? Microwave? I usually microwave them for about 3-4 mins or if you have a steamer basket you can put in a pot with some water. Then I sprinkle a little olive oil on them and put them in a pan for a very (I mean very) quick sautee for a little taste. Do you have Ms. Dash over there? I don't use salt, but do use garlic pepper or Ms. Dash.

Does that help any?

Hey you!

I've been letting them thaw and they become the ultra-delicious consistency of pudding gone wrong (place gag icon here).

I'll try them out the way you suggest - steam them up and then lightly sautee them. I have lots of different dried herbs and garlic peppers (Lawry's and Spice Islands) so I'll give them a shake!

Thanks for the tip!

Haha, I'm actually in the middle of doing KPC and am sweating as I type. I'm having a tough time with my cardio today for some reason. Maybe it's because I know I have no bananas. ;)

mmmmmm....yummyyy....bananas......ohhh pancake.....only 11 hours away!!:7 :7 :7 :9 :9

I miss KPC, but one day again soon I will be a KPC'er again. Do some xtra jump kicks for me ok!

No here is what is cruel...Ok so I still cannot walk well (yes still 3 weeks later..) and when I am in public for example at the grocery store and I need to walk across the parking lot and nearly get run over by people who do not want to slow down. Not to mention I never get a parking space near the door, so not a problem when I had a some what working knee..but now that the knee is not working, uh the walk feels so long. When I see the people get all frustrated by me walking so slow, I turn and look at them, smile and then walk slower just to make them mad! haha.....

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.