I hate cardio 9/3

Tallchick

Cathlete
I am here, I have just been lazy. I am working out though.
I have sibling cats and they use the same litter box. They are very close and share almost everything. They do not share their kitty treats. Very selfish about the goodies.
Great that you are getting two kitties. Keep themselves company. I have heard about the sizes of Japanese apartments and homes. Sound like what I have here in CA.

I have not been keeping up on stuff, forgive me. I am going to see chalk artwork today and museum visiting. Fun, except I am taking my younger daughter and she will be bored. Too bad!

Anyway, I am rushed for time again. Everyone get up and do your cardio!!!!

Hi ladies -

I did the 5 factor workout today with 30 min walk. Today's menu -

B: Hi Lo cereal (12 g protein, 6 gram fiber, only 5 sugars) with blueberries on top
S: cottage cheese and pear
L: either cup of soup or salad
S: banana and string cheese
D: tacos (whole wheat tortilla, lean beef, black beans, lf cheese and salsa)

Good morning!

I wouldn't share my kitty treats, either. :)

And Kate, I'm with your daughter on the boredom with museums. I'm much more a people watcher, myself.

Diane, ooh, that menu sounds yum! Lot of fresh fruit and veggies, involved, too! I know you'd been wanting to be eating more of those guys. Good for you!

Hi, Jana! Hi, Michele! Hi, Dana, wherever you are!

Well, today is supposed to be my first day of Cardio Kicks...but I'm itchin to do some Christi today. I'm thinking I might just do a switcheroo. Can't be helped.

All right, so let me answer the question about how I like Jari Love. I've now used the two new Jari Love workouts once each. I was using her debut workout before I even knew about Cathe, and that was really what got me more and more into lifting. I like her style and personality, and think she's fun (and not annoying at all, which is important). Now that I'm getting more into endurance-type workouts, I think these two workouts are going to be great for me. Compared to Cathe...well, when I was using Cathe's lifting workouts, I was more into lifting heavy, so I wasn't really into her endurance ones, so it's really hard to say. I'd bet that if I went to them now, that I'd probably like them a lot more. I guess I'll start using them again in my next rotation. At any rate, I plan to use these new Jari ones for a 5-week rotation, so I'll tell you how they go! Hope that answered your question?

All right, wow, I could take a nap. But instead I'll digest my oats and then...whip a Christi out! The only thing is, which one?! :p

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.