I hate cardio 8/25

Tallchick

Cathlete
Michele, you get your hair colored? For shame, how could you do such a thing! Why the only women you get their hair colored cannot be trusted............wait, I get my hair colored too, in fact I have an appt next Friday. Good thing I am tall cuz those roots would really be bad if you all could see em.
Where were you all yesterday. Poor Diane. All by herself until the afternoon. Michele, you are excused but cardio four days per week. Have you considered perhaps counseling? Does your husband know a good psychologist? I hope that big thing you bought is working out well. It would still be in the box over here.
Today is cardio and abs and upper for me. Yipee! I tried push ups yestrday and I could I push out were 19. I think I aged in the past three days, I mean really aged! But I gotta do this stuff before I take the girls to school cuz by the time I get back I no longer have any desire to do it. I would rather clean the bathroom than do my cardio. Anyawy, I need to go drink my half cup of coffee and then get my backside off the couch.
Until later.................
Kate

Kate - Wow, 19 pushups! I can barely do 1 "big girl" pushup.

Same old story for me today, went to sleep late and woke up late. I want to get out of work early today (5:30ish) and go home and workout. Tonight is supposed to be date night, but DH has been working until midnight or later every night, and will be this whole weekend. Sucks.

Hey Chickies...How is everyone???
I miss AUGUST!!! COME BACK!!!!
I have just been uber busy with trying to get ready to go back to work. Major excited, this opportunity is just unreal and the $$ is finally what I have been waiting for. Seems as if all the hard work might be paying off! Wow! Excited!

My knee has also taken a turn for the worse, seems as if the nutty PT beeach who admitted to having me do exercises I should have never been doing messed up my IT band, major set back. Saw the Dr today and they about fell over with all of what happened. I honestly hope the PT person is taken off the floor for a while until they investigate her performance and evaluate if she should be working with patients. This is on the verge of malpractice. I am considering getting a lawyer involved. Diane what do you think? It is such a mess and I am so unhappy about all of this. I am now being sent to a new PT place and the Dr will be monitoring my progress every step of the way.

I am once again set back and no mas cardio para me! Oh geeze now it means I really have to eat good....what am I going to do???? I am getting fat I swear!

The good news for me is, one of my BF's works over by where I will be working and I will get to see her a lot more, so that is a good thing.

Moving right along...
Michele------still on the 3some with the new machine and the cardio coach?

Kate- How are your girls? School going good? Better yet, how is Mommy?!! Do you miss them during the day?? I know I am going to miss my DD SOOOOOO much during the day. BTW-Uhhh..AWESOME job on the push ups! WOW! Too awesome! Can you do a few for me too??? hehe}(

Diane- how are the kitties? Getting big huh? My kitty has been super bad lately, almost killed me walking down the stairs yesterday. Tried to trip me, can you believe? What a brat! bad kitty!! he chases the baby too, it is funny. How are you feeling? When will the 1st preggo test be this month?? Ohh how exciting!!! Did you check the chart for a boy or girl? Another friend of mine is preggo (14 weeks already) and I am super excited for her!

Ok, I have got to get to some budgets and school work.
Hope everyone is having a good day!

BBL,
janjan

Jana - That is so horrible about your leg! I don't do malpractice law and didn't learn about it in law school, but there is probably some kind of lawsuit there. HOWEVER, unfortunately, it is probably not worth it to bring one because the cost of a lawyer will probably be greater than the money you would get. Since the injury is not preventing you from working, the only economical injury would probably be the extra PT costs. If for some reason you have to have another surgery, then a lawsuit might make more sense. You could always go in there and talk to her and her supervisor (without lawyers, but with the obvious undertone that that is what you are thinking of) and say that you want free PT services to make up for what they did or a refund for the services they provided. So in a nutshell, I don't think hiring an attorney would be worth it, but you should definitely tell them you expect what you paid them to be returned. Okay, now that will be $53 dollars please for 15 mins of my legal advice ;-)

I will test probably next weekend. No symptoms yet really, but it is really early.

Don't you have to do some ProBono (sp?) work per year to keep up your lawyer thing?? haha! Hopefully the PA will get things worked out over there. She was the one who was ticked off the most. Such a friggin set back! Not to mention it hurts like you know what!

It is so bad the LARGE hospital I went to for the PT services is letting this happen. I am working with ins company right now over it.
I feel they should at least comp the services with her since she admited she was wrong. What a mess!!!
HELLO MY KNEE!!!! I NEED IT TO WORK PLEASE!!!!

Michele, Michele...hhhhhhheeeeeeeeelllllllllloooooooooooooo......Donde estas?

I actually thought about trying to help you for 5 seconds, but quickly realized that the pro bono work has to be approved by the firm (usually divorces for low income women and work for non-profits who can't afford it) and helping your friends who are not destitute doesn't count. :( So I can't use the resources of the firm (legal research and legal forms being the main issues) and since I don't know anything about this area of the law, I would be working blindly, which is not a good idea. I wish I could help, but it would be bad and could cause ME to commit malpractice. Also, my malpractice insurance wouldn't cover me if I did anything because it is through the firm. Not that I think you would sue me, but if I get sanctioned by the court or something, no insurance. And the threat of litigation coming from me without the backing of my firm probably doesn't mean that much, since I am only a lowly second year attorney. They are probably represented by a large law firm (maybe even mine!) with lots of resources.

They should definitely refund you for your services with her.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.