I got to meet Jamie Eason!!!

NHoffman13

So I was on my way to Las Vegas and we had a lay over in the Houston airport and who do I see, Fitness Model Jamie Eason!!!! I have her oxygen cover hanging up in my workout room!!! It took me about 15 min to work up the courage to go talk to her and I was so nervous and shaking the whole time when I finally did!! She was so sweet and nice and beautiful!! Totally Starstruck!!! :eek: We talked for a while and she took her picture with me, so now I have that to hang up in my workout room!!! I think that was the highlight of my whole trip!!!!

That's so great! I never have that kind of luck to just run into someone I admire anywhere. Of course, if I ever did, I would probably make a fool out of myself. I tend to stick my foot in my mouth when I'm nervous like that!

Post the photo here! I'd love to see it!

How cool is that! She is such a great inspiration! Good for you for getting up the courage and getting a picture with her.

You are one lucky girl! What an awesome person. I love her column in Oxygen. That's great that you got to speak with her and take a photo. I'm sure the picture will look great in your workout room and provide so much inspiration. ;)

Jamie's definitely an inspiration...so beautiful. She seems like she'd be really sweet. Congrats on meeting her!

Here is the picture of Jamie Eason and I at the Houston airport!!!

Attachments

• Copy of DSC02510.jpg
    Copy of DSC02510.jpg
    86 KB · Views: 82
Wow, she looks just like her pictures in Oxygen (except for those beastly supplement ads where they airbrush the living daylights out of her)! I guess that for "normal" shots they don't need to do any touch-ups. What a cute photo - I actually think that you and Jamie are both adorable in it! :)

Stebby

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.