I found a new use for my FIRM Scuplting Stick

bernajo

Cathlete
I hate that thing - but I use it when Cathe makes us work calves, easier to move around than my barbell. But last night I used in MuscleMax for the front delt raises/rear delt-rhomboid squeezes. Perfect weightload for me, and I'm feeling it today!

I still hate that stick,
Joy

I hate mine too! I really didn't care for the series it came with, a big let down compared to the first series..Just my opinion. I think it needs to be heavier.

I actually broke mine...sort of. I was doing theCardio Sculpt that came with it and I went to to switch from an over hand grip to an under hand grip with a slight toss and missed it. It dropped and broke. Oh well....

Glad you found a use! Mine is in my hall closet, upright and tips towards me in an attempt to hit me in the head every time I open the closet door! Do you think the Firm people "trained" it to do that?

Yep - I think they did, just like they trained the new-super-master-inclinable-step to slide all over the floor. You get a workout from chasing it around so much!!!

I think it could be useful for a band leader in a parade (those guys who have the long baton things?) Otherwise, I haven't found a good use for it.

FYI: if you are using this on wood floors, I recommend sticking some furniture leg pads on the ends so the floor doesn't get scratched. I found some self-stick ones that are just the right size.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.