I finally ordered STS!

Zozo

Cathlete
I did it! I was sure it was far too expensive, but STS is now on the way, for christmas (to coincide nicely with shock cardio) :)
I have had to put in writing that I will order no more dvds for at least 6 months (torture, but i'll manage I guess) just to make sure

I am so excited though!
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone that gave me advice on STS :)

So excited

And feeling christmassy now :)
:eek:

I did it! I was sure it was far too expensive, but STS is now on the way, for christmas (to coincide nicely with shock cardio) :)
I have had to put in writing that I will order no more dvds for at least 6 months (torture, but i'll manage I guess) just to make sure

I am so excited though!

So excited

i think you will be fine as you will be to busy working through the STS program to worry about other dvds at this point LOL

kassia

I agree that you'll love it. It's one of the best fitness purchases I've ever made, and combined with Shock Cardio, it'll be awesome!

Merry Christmas!

Congratulations!

I have the digital version and will be doing Disc 9 tomorrow! I'm doing the 6 1/2 month rotation and am loving every minute! I'm sure you will too!

Congrats

I am so excited though!

So excited

Congrats...you will not regret it!!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.