I FINALLY DID IT!!!!!!!!

pjlippert

Cathlete
YEAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! For the first time since I began working out with Cathe about two years ago I FINALLY made it across the Step lengthwise!!! You know, the up and across the step move!!! :eek::D:eek:

It's been mostly a mental thing - fear of falling off the step and spraining my ankles (I spent three months off and on spraining and respraining my ankles due to crappy orthotics last year).

You know what- flying over the step is FUN FUN FUN!!!! I was giggling as I was doing it during C&W!! Of course, I watched my feet the entire time as a safety precaution.

Wooohoooo!!!! I got past the fear and found the fun!!!

Oh happy day!
Pam

Thank you gals!! I am sooo looking forward to flying across the step now!! Which workouts do you recommend... I am pretty sure I have mentally blocked out those DVD's due to said fear! :p

Pam

doesn't it feel great when you get something you've been working on for so long...I nearly cried when I got the pony-down pivot, and still have those kickbox days when my legs are sayin' "you want me to do what?"....;)

It's all good..:)

Workouts? Darn near all of them....

WTG Pam! It can be a bit intimidating at first, especially if you're klutzy like me! LOL!

Nothing can stop you now!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.