I can't get to my UserCP

PinkMom

Cathlete
When I click on my Username, I get taken to a site with this message:

"Database errorThe The Cathe Nation database has encountered a problem.Please try the following:
  • Load the page again by clicking the Refresh button in your web browser.
  • Open the www.thecathenation.com home page, then try to open another page.
  • Click the Back button to try another link.
The www.thecathenation.com forum technical staff have been notified of the error, though you may contact them if the problem persists.
We apologise for any inconvenience."

This has been happening for several hours. I attempted to send an email through the "contact them" link, but I got an email saying that delivery failed.

I tried logging out and back in, but that didn't help. Please let me know how to solve this problem.
Thanks!
Kristi

I'm getting the same error.

I can't view my Cathespace at all :(

I've closed my browser Firefox and reopened still I can't view, so I went into IE browser same thing there.

I'm also having issues with my WO Planner calender it has the wrong workout image displayed from the one I actually did today.

I'm hoping its a bug, that'll have an easy fix -sighs-

ETA: I just cleared my cache and I still can't get to my Cathespace and clicking on my user name gives me the same error again.

Last edited:
I get the same error message. I can open most other people's cathespace but not my own - dang it.

I have to check the workout manager, see if that works. I am not very lucky here. Couldn't activate my old username and now can't access my cathespace :(

We have made more updates to our site. Are you still showing these errors?

I'm sorry for the delay in my reply (I was gone all day), but everything appears to be fixed. Thank you so much!
Kristi

yes I am still having problems, it doesnt even recognize I even signed in! I cant sign in at my home computer but I can at work?? Please help!!

yes I am still having problems, it doesnt even recognize I even signed in! I cant sign in at my home computer but I can at work?? Please help!!

try cleaning out your home computers browsers cache and cookies. Also, make sure you have cookies enabled? Please let us know if this helps.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.