I can't dragged the workouts to the workout blender!

worseenemy

Cathlete
I had the Intensity, Hight Reps, Lower Body Blast and STS Total Body. I can play them on my computer with itunes but when I tried to dragged them to the workout blender it give me the message that the video format is not supported, please visit cathe.com to purchase videos that work with Cathe's workout blender.. The videos that I have are originals from cathe.com
When I did download the step moves, cardio core circuit, etc, etc, I didn't have this same problem, what I have noticed is that with the ones I didn't have any trouble I actually have the picture of the cd case on my video files, with the other ones I just have a part of the video it self.. I don't know what to do, help please!!

Hello worseenemy,

From your description, it sounds like the videos that are not loading into the Workout Blender are not complete downloads. The reason I am leaning this way is because of the icons not showing up, as the metadata that contains the icons and chaptering information is at the end of the files, so if they are not completely downloaded, you would be missing the icons. Please go to the original download links you were provided and try re-downloading the files and try them again. Also, please make sure that you have the current version of the Workout Blender installed. You can do this by going to http://cathe.com/workout-blender/ and downloading and installing this version. Older versions of the WB will not support the widescreen video of the newest series of videos. Let me know if these solutions worked for you.

Thanks for responding,
Now I just have one problem I don't have the original link I was provided with, to try to download them again. Do you think is there any way for me to get a copy of it?!
Thanks

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.