I am new here!!!

Hi Everyone!

I just started Cathe Videos, and really love doing them. I am an avid fitness enthusiast and use other workout videos, equipment as well. I want to build my collection of CATHE and learn as much as I can on DVD suggestions, success, nutrition, rotations etc! Thanks for all you help, and I look forward to getting involved here!
:) ;)

Welcome! Glad to have you join us! How did you discover Cathe and what videos have you started with? :)

Jo

http://www.newcreations.net/3d/welcome-opt-white.gif[/img] GACountryGal! This is a great forum for any questions and alot of fun people!!!...:)...Carole

Yipeee, another Cathe fan! Welcome! We look forward to "seeing" you around. Tons of educated people here to help you and answer questions We all have lots of fun. Let us know which workouts you have and what you are looking for. Someone will be here to help.

Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie") http://www.clicksmilies.com/s0105/aktion/action-smiley-066.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Hi and welcome! I just joined Cathe's forum last month, myself.
I, too, love all of my Cathe workouts (I only have her weight training and kickboxing ones). I think you'll like it here, whether you post or just lurk. :)

Well I have CoreMax, IMAX3, Lowmax (my fave), I ahve tried KICK Max, Basic Step+ Body Fusion, Gym Style legs. I want to the whole hard core series for Christmas plus her new ones on the way! I love her step combos.

My goal is to lose about 15lbs, and have lean pretty muscle!:eek:

i have coremax lowmax,and kickmax as well as power hour combo dvd, and rhythmic step dvd. i preordered the new ones. can't wait to see what she comes up with. i have tried the body blast and intensity series that i taped off of fittv. they are going to be the new venture to get those. i am on the fence with gym styles though b/c i hear great things about it but i am not sure if i would need another leg workout especially if i plan on having the pyramids and leg/glutes.i might wind up getting it anyway LOL.

your goals just be no problem to reach with workouts from cathe and good eating. way to go.

kassia

When they discover the center of the universe, a lot of people will be
disappointed to discover they are not it -- Bernard Bailey

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.