I am LOVING ICE

I really love the new workouts too!!!!! The set is really striking, with the lighting and the colorful outfits, it's just
So refreshing...I am really enjoying the music and absolutely love the modifications. It makes me feel that
I am still "part of the workout" so to speak when I have to do the modifications 'cause Amanda is doing them too!
I have been busy making new WB workouts using the new workouts and Going back thru some of my older
Workouts I have blended changing some of them by using new chapters from the New workouts. Needless to say,
I've been busy:)

I love this seeks to! It is perfect because some days seem easier and other days a bit more challenging yet, it is something to work towards to get every rep! I feel like once I can do these consistently I will be able to perfect them where as the harder Cathe DVDs I feel defeated lol I seem like I can never get all reps lol. But maybe if I get these down then the premix with longer harder I can do all reps in the harder ones! I can dream can't I?!
I do love these and x train series! Well and ripped but those make me want to puke in a bucket! Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nathalie, I ordered Low impact Sweat, Metabolic and Chiseled Lower body, they seemed to be more difficult ones from what I've read in reviews and I can't wait to try the blizzard blasts and muscle melt downs!
Jamie

You will enjoy Low Impact Sweat. I only ordered that one and Rock/Sock. LIS is harder than I expected, but it's still very doable. I never feel like I can't complete any of the moves or reps, it's just that I find myself working harder than I thought I would given that it's intermediate, which is fine with me.

LIS is quickly becoming my "I don't feel like doing the workout I had planned for today and I can't really think of anything else I want to do" workout. I always add the Blizzard Blast to that one.

It's here! It's here! I can't believe how fast it was for my order to get to Ottawa. :)

Thinking of starting the ICE/XTRAIN rotation or the Level 2 rotation on Saturday - decisions decisions.

I was also surprised I received my 3 dvds yesterday already here in Winnipeg. I have to admit I was thinking very highly of myself and thought I'd do the chiseled lower body and since it's intermediate I should up my weights similar to RWH and speed through the rests - OMG!!!! I usually used twice the weight Cathe used but was shocked how hard it was - needless to say I needed the rest times. When it came time for the blizzard blast I had to take a few minutes to get my head together and decided to stick with Cathe's weight selection for that section - good choice I was nearly dead lol! Then my abs were on fire during the icy core... I'm a little worried i'll be paralyzed from the waist down tomorrow and perhaps unable to do low impact sweat as planned lol! Geez what was I thinking....I must say Cathe and Jai sure have defined legs and I'm inspired.
Jamie

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.