I’m loving the Boss Band & Loops Premixes

Lannette

Cathlete
Thank you for continuing to release DVDs and for continuing to create premixes on those DVDs! Streaming isn’t at all cost effective in my area.

I’ve only tried one timesaver on each DVD but I can already tell I’m going to get a ton of use out of this set.

I love the way the chapter sections are labeled. This opens even more ways for me to be creative with this set.

The loops and bands are really well made and the Loops stay put.

The pace of the workouts are wonderful. I’m a Pilates aficionado so I’m used to mindfully opening and closing my springs, cords or bands with control. It adds so much to the workout but the pace needs to be right. I find the pace of the workout to be perfect for this. I feel that the pace and loop quality not only challenges me but is also supportive.

Fnally, I appreciate the sections you can keep low impact or jump. I’m an old bird but I love to jump. ;)

I too love the premixes on the dvds. My work schedule has forced me to stick to 30 minute workouts on most days so the timesavers work well for me. I like the new challenge of the the fabric loops. However there is one challenge I can't meet--certain moves I have to keep my feet closer together or use the next band down from the blue because I'm taller than average and I max out the stretch of the large blue loop.
The first time I did the sumo stand at the ends of the loop and grab both top and bottom then stand up to do upright rows, I was stopped dead in my tracks. I couldn't stand upright because there was no more give! It was actually kind of comical. Cathe, I guarantee I'm not cheating if I stand with my feet close together to do the biceps curl. If my feet are wider, my leg length prevents me from moving the band any more. Luckily I'm smart enough to figure how to make it all work for me.
I love the workouts as always but maybe we need a bands for taller people (although I realize it isn't cost effective) so I will make do.

I tried yet another premix and this morning and totally loved it! I thought the blue band had a stiff end feel but once I got it going it felt fine. I’m only 5’3” though so I understand how taller people might find the bands short.

Believe it or not, my younger sister is all but 6’ tall so I do understand how problematic it is to be tall with long legs.

I too love the premixes on the dvds. My work schedule has forced me to stick to 30 minute workouts on most days so the timesavers work well for me. I like the new challenge of the the fabric loops. However there is one challenge I can't meet--certain moves I have to keep my feet closer together or use the next band down from the blue because I'm taller than average and I max out the stretch of the large blue loop.
The first time I did the sumo stand at the ends of the loop and grab both top and bottom then stand up to do upright rows, I was stopped dead in my tracks. I couldn't stand upright because there was no more give! It was actually kind of comical. Cathe, I guarantee I'm not cheating if I stand with my feet close together to do the biceps curl. If my feet are wider, my leg length prevents me from moving the band any more. Luckily I'm smart enough to figure how to make it all work for me.
I love the workouts as always but maybe we need a bands for taller people (although I realize it isn't cost effective) so I will make do.
Hi snowlover, we're actually already developing longer bands for taller people. We just received a batch of Boss Bands For Taller People test samples of various lengths and we're currently testing them out to determine which band length we like best. We plan on having these in stock somewhere between Dec 2021 and the end of Jan 2022.

Last edited by a moderator:

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.