Husband & First Attempt at BC!!!!

My dh is the same---an on and off exerciser, but thinks he can move buildings if asked. :7 He tried one of my tapes once--I think it was Firm Vol. 1 (before I got into Cathe) and DIED. I cannot imagine him doing Bootcamp, and have to admit that his attitude of being alwasy stronger and in better shape somewhat bugs me. Usually I just smile and know better, but I guess they need to have their ego intact. ;-) I DO wish he would strive to intensify his workouts though. Truly, the kind of shape he's in, I worry about outliving him---like being a widow for a LONG time, and we don't want that.

Angela,

I absolutely love this story! And I salute your husband for even attempting to do a Cathe workout - and Bootcamp no less! I'm glad that you have gotten him to workout more. That alone is a blessing. And he hasn't given up yet! And I don't think he will at least until he completes Bootcamp (hopefully he never will given up on working out now)! :)

I recently have gotten my husband to join a local YMCA near us in an attempt to get him to workout more (believe me, he'd NEVER attempt a Cathe workout!). I even gave up my own Ballys Sports Club membership in order to join with him and encourage him. I like to work both at home and at the gym. And he's been keeping up pretty well, averaging about 3 times per week there. So I'm very proud of him.

So please tell your husband that I'm vey proud of him for keeping at it and not to give up.

Sanchia

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.