How will the DVDs be packaged?

I am hoping the smallest possible

I don't know how STS is packed. I know the 4 day split is 4 workouts in a tiny little case. That's wonderful. I am hoping for that.

However, since they will be sold separately... they might all be in different cases :(

Anyways, we will see. Hoping to get a response soon.

Maybe there could be two different packages, one for the set and one for individual workouts. I like the 4DS packaging, it really saves space.

Maybe there could be two different packages, one for the set and one for individual workouts. I like the 4DS packaging, it really saves space.

I'm on the other side of the fence on this one. I didn't like the 4DS skinny case at all; I much prefer the standard size.

I love the STS packaging! The 4DS package is my least favorite, personally - for one thing, my poor eyes can't read the title from a distance and so it takes longer to spot that workout among all the normal size DVDs, and absolutely refuses to stack nicely. It would be even harder if there were a dozen dvds that size... The STS packaging is perfect, and helps me keep the discs organized. Second favorite would be standard size packaging, like GymStyle, or paired packaging like CTX, with a common color theme to help with the organization...

Perhaps you could offer a separate casing to those who buy them all at once, with a common look and feel to STS? Sometimes magazines offer an 'organizing binder' ... we could maybe have an organizing jewel case?

But truthfully, you could put ShockCardio on a thumb drive if you wanted, and I'd still happily find a way to make it work! Just so very pleased you'll be producing these workouts, and to have the chance to preorder :)

Last edited:
But truthfully, you could put ShockCardio on a thumb drive if you wanted, and I'd still happily find a way to make it work! Just so very pleased you'll be producing these workouts, and to have the chance to preorder :)

You could put Shock Cardio on a roll of toilet paper if you wanted and I'd still happily make it work!

But seriously, folks:

I personally prefer the packaging that STS came in, or in the alternative slimmer casings as the 4DS series came in. I'm seriously, seriously running out of room in the DVD closet of my workout lair, and Cathe doesn't seem to be slowing up in the DVD production department. Pretty soon I'm just going to have to pound about a thousand nails on the walls and hang each disc up like that!

A-Jokc

I too prefer the packaging of STS. I would like it if the STS cardio packaging coordinated with STS- strength packaging.

I'm on the other side of the fence on this one. I didn't like the 4DS skinny case at all; I much prefer the standard size.

I vote for standard packaging too. I'm not a fan of step, and pretty certain I would want to trade or sell the step workouts, individual packaging makes that much easier.

I'm wondering if the workouts will be grouped logically together, so for example all MMA will be on one DVD.

I just want sturdy DVD cases that doesn't crack and doesn't let the DVDs come loose and end up getting scratched. :)

I love the slim 4DS cases! Even my old eyes could read the side without glasses. The STS cases did not work well for me so I had to transfer the DVDs to something else.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.