How to use the PS series?

echo

Could some of you advanced exercisers give me some advice on how to use the PS series? Specifically, what kind of rotation is recommended with these tapes? Should I do each twice a week, once a week, legs twice -- what? Also, how long is a good length of time to use these as the foundation of your strength workout -- eight weeks, twelve, sixteen?

If Cathe already has posted advice about this, I apologize for asking a redundant question. I have been browsing around this morning, though, and not really seen anything that answers my question.

Thanks!

echo

PS SERIES

Hi Echo,
This is how I use the PS Series, Mon I use one of them whether I decide Leg's or whatever, tues - break or cardio, Wed - I use another PS Series of upper body, thurs - break or cardio, Fri - use the other upperbody PS Series. I always alternate the day's that I use Leg's etc. I rotate with the PS Series on different day's but alway's leaving a day of rest after and do cardio instead.
Hope this helps.

Recommendation

Cathe recommends not doing each tape more than 2 times per week and to not do the same tape 2 days in a row. She also says that if you do each tape only 1 time per week that is sufficient.

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.