How to get to purchased Cathe video on computer

peggy1619

I watched the tutorial and still I can't see how the program knows where to look for the already purchased video? In th tutorial they just appeared on the right hand side in her saved location. How do I direct the program to look in I tunes or movies?

Thanks
Peg:(

Dragging video files into the Workout Blender

The WB program does not know where to find the video files. You have to drag your video files from your folder where you have them stored into the Workout Blender

Dragging Doesn't Work on Mac 10.6

When I try to drag files from my iTunes to the workout blender, the files immediately return to the iTunes even though the video has the +1 icon when I drag it. Is there another way to transfer files from iTunes to the workout Blender?

When I try to drag files from my iTunes to the workout blender, the files immediately return to the iTunes even though the video has the +1 icon when I drag it. Is there another way to transfer files from iTunes to the workout Blender?

1. I am having the same problem. When I try to drag the file from my itunes movies to the workout blender, the files will not import. I see the red number 1, but the files will not import

2. A window pops up that says-"importing files- please do not move your original files (the one you just dropped into the workout blender from its present location" but no files ever import into the workout blender.

Last edited:
use your download folder not itunes

When you download the workouts from Cathe's site you should be saving them somewhere.... I save mine in a folder on my desktop. Then after you download, you drag them over to itunes. Find that folder.. and use the workout files in the folder to import your Cathe downloads to the workout blender..
Hope this helps... :)

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.