How to get to hotel from airport

KrisS

Cathlete
Hi everyone,
I'm trying to plan out all my travel accomodations and I was wondering if anyone here is flying to the Orlando airport? I was wondering how to get to the hotel from there. Is a cab a good choice or is there a shuttle to the hotel? Any help or suggestions would be great.

Kristin

I've also thought of flying into Orlando, because I've noticed it's cheaper....but will it be cheaper in the long run?? Because I think Orlando is an hour away(there might not be a shuttle and the cab fare might be nutso). Daytona airport is only 8 miles from the Resort. I'm also looking into vacation packages too........thought it might be cheaper than doing airfare and hotel separate.....

Jean,
Are you going to Daytona??? If so, I'm super excited for you! You'll have to give Bev a big hug for me. I assume I'll see you in Texas?
Kristi

Last edited:
Just checking it out. Not sure yet. And yes of course I plan on going to TX. Wish they would set the date so I can make sure I'm available. Wondering at the end of the tours will there be an award for "traveled to the most RTs,LOL.

Jean

transportation info

Hi, not to but in but... I called the hotel also and found out you can take dots or do shuttle from Orlando airport, the DO shuttle is a little cheaper, I was quoted $65 roundtrip for door to door service from the airport to the hotel. Hope that helps anyone, I just booked my airfare and found Orlando had alot more options and lower prices.

Thanks,
Nicole

Thanks for everyone's help. It is cheaper for me to fly into Orlando and take a shuttle than it is to fly directly to Daytona. The hotel recommended D.O.T.S and they gave me a price of $65 roundtrip from the airport to the hotel. The # for dots is 1-800-231-1965 in case anyone else needs to use them. I'm supposed to arrive in Orlando around 10:15am on Friday so if anyone wants to share the shuttle with me they are more than welcome. I can't wait to meet everyone. This is going to be a total blast!!!!!

Kristin

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.