How to Eat Intuitively?

besides eating healthy and listening to iowl podcast(yes you can listen to it on computer)
the thing that really helps me is really simple. if i was working i wouldnt even have a choice. i wait between meals. prob everyone already does that, but i didnt before. i rarely even got actually hungry. compared to how often that should happen. several things happen bc of this.
1. my stomach shrinks between meals, so a normal healthy portion of healthy food fills me up.
2. i'm much more sensitive to feeling somewhere on the spectrum of starving and absolutely stuffed.
3. since i've sworn off feeling so full i'm in pain, i stop before i get to that point. knowing that if i go too far i have to be honest starting at day 1 again.
almost 1 month now. not stuffing myself silly. (idk how that compares to prior behavior i never counted before.)

a big part of any success with this is that i dont think about food the way i used to. and i like healthy foods. generally i dobt think about unhealthy foods till i see it.

Just picked up "The Eat Clean Diet Recharged" by Tosca Reno (thanks Morgs)
even when you have a lot good ideas it helps to see how someone else explains it, more recipes, vegan menus, a whole host of things I haven't read about, motivation, metabolism, sure to shake up the regular routine...I think I eat too many of the same things...tons of ideas & for things I haven't tried & things I stopped making, like miso soup, I love that. It also is not calorie counting focused, without starving or obsessing, just clean eating.

I just posted this in the wrong thread! oops! at least it wasn't the "clown" thread...wouldn't want the Joker to get me....hahaha.

Linda:D

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.