How old are you?

How old are you?

• Total voters
Great idea! I have a feeling the 40-50 crowd will win. Or, MAYBE the 30-40??? We'll see!
Your-Friend-In-Fitness, DebbieH (AKA "Den Mother Debbie")http://www.handykult.de/plaudersmilies.de/wavey.gif[/img] If You Get The Choice To Sit It Out Or Dance...I Hope You DANCE!!!

Okay, if I am going to be forty in a couple of weeks do I vote for the 30-40 year olds or the 40-50 year olds? Well, I voted for the 40-50 year olds to help out the catagory!

Hangin' on by a thread to the 30-40 crowd, but it is nice to what I have to look forward to in the PROUD 40-50 crowd! Way to stand up and be counted;-)

Igalla no fair that's cheating! It's not noon until 12:00. It's not New Years until midnight Dec. 31. You're not forty until the day of your b'day! Who gives the penalties around here? Igalla's not playing fair.

Trish

I am 42.

Whoa, did I say that? ;)

On the one hand, my age scares me (because I got here so fast!). But, on the other hand, I'm happy I've made it this far (especially after some of the stupid, idiotic, things I did along the way :eek: ).

Marla G!
Happy to be
in the company
of the fab 40-50!

Our Newsletter

Get awesome content delivered straight to your inbox.